Msals At $109 Party Ft

ty sir.. took 2nd for $7785... he had me 1.3mill to 100,500 heads up, and i battled back getting it all in on a K 10 J flop with K 4, he had Q 10... turn J river 10 GG me... would have actually taken over the chiplead

How piece was that piece hoosier?
he used to swap 5 or 10% back in the day when he sucked.

LOL Cody... it was 10%... Hoosier actually ran deep in this same tournament however his KQ couldn't hold against KJ and he busted around 20th or so

LOL Cody... it was 10%... Hoosier actually ran deep in this same tournament however his KQ couldn't hold against KJ and he busted around 20th or so
well we swapped one time in a 5% tourney, I busted near the bubble and he ended up cashing for something around 8$. He still owes me the 1.50$. I dont think hes ever gonna pay it, so if I were y'all I wouldnt swap with this guy Hoosier. :club:
Does EVERYBODY I talk to on AIM win assloads of cash every week. When the **** is it my turn??
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolthat was rich.- Jordan
well we swapped one time in a 5% tourney, I busted near the bubble and he ended up cashing for something around 8$. He still owes me the 1.50$. I dont think hes ever gonna pay it, so if I were y'all I wouldnt swap with this guy Hoosier. :club:
HAHAHA. Busted! Grinder it will come sir just keep playing well.
Does EVERYBODY I talk to on AIM win assloads of cash every week. When the **** is it my turn??
grinder could you please start talking to me on aim pleeeeeeaaaasssseee!!!!crocd99