Cheap Thieves Go With Hot Hand

The Thieves now have a one game lead in the Stu Ungar division thanks in large part to Jayboogie's 2-0 record in the past two weeks. As promised, Jayboogie will get hist third consecutive start this week against the cellar dweller in the division, the 1-3 Cigar Lovers. Cfinnn will be the back up Sunday, with Waffles2003 being the third string QB. Team captain KidPoker has taken himself out of the linuep for "personal reasons." Rumor has it, that these personal reasons have a lot to do with backne, road rage, pulled muscles, and an irregular heartbeat. That's all we know at this point. We did get word from yet another undisclosed source that KidPoker has been hanging with his old buddy, Victor Conte over at Barry Bonds' house while the Giants are on the road. What is happening at the house, aside from some X-BOX 260 marathons, has not yet been disclosed. If KidPoker is suspsended for banned substances, chances are he will look to the Canadian FCP HUL where drug laws are more leniant...

The Thieves now have a one game lead in the Stu Ungar division thanks in large part to Jayboogie's 2-0 record in the past two weeks. As promised, Jayboogie will get hist third consecutive start this week against the cellar dweller in the division, the 1-3 Cigar Lovers. Cfinnn will be the back up Sunday, with Waffles2003 being the third string QB. Team captain KidPoker has taken himself out of the linuep for "personal reasons." Rumor has it, that these personal reasons have a lot to do with backne, road rage, pulled muscles, and an irregular heartbeat. That's all we know at this point. We did get word from yet another undisclosed source that KidPoker has been hanging with his old buddy, Victor Conte over at Barry Bonds' house while the Giants are on the road. What is happening at the house, aside from some X-BOX 260 marathons, has not yet been disclosed. If KidPoker is suspsended for banned substances, chances are he will look to the Canadian FCP HUL where drug laws are more leniant...
Where can I get the Xbox 260? I have the 360... I think I got cheated by Microsoft.
I PMed you Daniel. The "poker clear cream" is available, pick it up at the usual spot, the fatburger on the strip ....midnight....come alone or you will never recieve another delivery.

The 'celler dwellers' Cigar Lovers are not 1-3, they are 2-2.I knew juicing affected one part of your anatomy, but I didn't know it affected your eyes too.

After starting off 2-0, I've dropped my last two. I find that I'm just not able to recover week to week like I used to. When I was using the flaxseed oil I felt great the following week, but lately I've been impatient and irritable.

To set the rumors straight, Victor Conte is a good friend of the team's and he prepares us for all our matches. I am unable to share his methods, but trust me, they work and the proof is in the pudding. Myself, Daniel, Barry Bonds and many others have improved our games immensely under his training regimen. Regarding the juicing allegations, I am unable to comment on them at this time. I would like to, but must remain silent for now. The truth shall come out soon enough.I would also like to set the record straight that I am committed to the Cheap Thieves and promotion of the FCP HU League and currently have no plans to play in the Canadian FCP HU League for the moment. However, this is something I may pursue in the future as I would love to play in my hometown.

To set the rumors straight, Victor Conte is a good friend of the team's and he prepares us for all our matches. I am unable to share his methods, but trust me, they work and the proof is in the pudding. Myself, Daniel, Barry Bonds and many others have improved our games immensely under his training regimen. Regarding the juicing allegations, I am unable to comment on them at this time. I would like to, but must remain silent for now. The truth shall come out soon enough.I would also like to set the record straight that I am committed to the Cheap Thieves and promotion of the FCP HU League and currently have no plans to play in the Canadian FCP HU League for the moment. However, this is something I may pursue in the future as I would love to play in my hometown.
No way you spike that King legit, you gotta be juicing. I'm asking league HQ for an investigation.
In Broadway Joe style I guarantee a victory for Cigar Lovers on sunday.:D
He can't keep hitting all in straight draws forever :club:

I would like to thank Victor Conte for prepping me up for this match, my teammates for giving their support and Barry Bonds for giving me inspiration. Barry hitting his 714th HR and tying the Babe inspired me to step up my game. I called Barry last night to congratulate him on his accomplishment and he in turn wished me luck in my match and said he had faith in me. This gave me inspiration to step up my game and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.Go Team Balco! Cheap Thieves!