Best 1/2 Table In The World

2 seats to my right, the young Canadian poker player, who thinks every hand that he would have won he should have played. To my immediate right, the young Michigander who owns his own rental store. He proceeds to some how triple up one hand w/ his KQspades on a board of 5 6 7 10 (after putting a majority of the money in on the flop and turn) and hitting a miracle queen on the river. Soon after, he builds his stack to $400+ playing the worst cards in the worst ways i have ever seen.To my left (after the dealer, i'm in the 10 seat) is the typical player who probably plays online. A raise has occured, and as action is on him, his stacking chips like he has parkinsons. This continues every time he raises, and low and behold, he has a big hand. Big surprise there. On the other side of the table, 'chris moneymaker' in the dark sunglasses holding his fists up to his mouth to hide any tells has built his stack nicely after hitting w/ AK and AQ and hitting KK twice in about 5 hands. He obviously has a lot of skill, since he's made money. BTW, he takes about 20 seconds every hand and sometimes more, whether or not he's FOLDING preflop or simply calling. He loves to get the chips to make a call in his hand and announce, "raise."Directly across the table from me is the player who loves to overbet and over'play' the middle/bottom pairs and Ace high. He proceeds to lose about 2 buy-ins before calling it a day.And don't forget about the molly shannon look-alike. She caught a big hand after she called a $25 bet in LP w/ A4os, and hit two pair, beating the person to my immediate right's AQos. And then it comes around to me. The slightly experienced, humble, grinder-like poker player who plays tight, but knows that risks need to be taken at certain times to play against these people, who think that raising to $27 UTG preflop at a $100 max 1/2 table is appropriate w/ a pair of 6's. I am card dead the entire night (4 1/1 hours) and lose 1 1/2 buy ins. I am not bitter, i'm not looking for sympathy, I guess i'm venting a bit. I could pick out every single flaw in their game, and yet i had 0 cards to attack them with. I'm talking 104os every other hand, with the occasional KQ in LP after a raise, call, reraise, call... and I muck.I guess what i'm trying to convey is that i was in that dream scenario, you're at a table you know you should be crushing as long as the deck doesn't f&ck you... but the deck f&cked me.Anyone have this happen, and the results similar to mine? I know it's poker and you can't always have good cards. I just feel that with any help whatsoever i would have torn that table apart. Comments/Flames? Throw em at me.

I have never played in a 1/2 game that had any good players.You lost 150 $ or 75 bb in NL and are complaining? Come onAlso many parts of your post show psycological flaws on your part, but I wont go into them

2 seats to my right, the young Canadian poker player, who thinks every hand that he would have won he should have played. To my immediate right, the young Michigander who owns his own rental store. He proceeds to some how triple up one hand w/ his KQspades on a board of 5 6 7 10 (after putting a majority of the money in on the flop and turn) and hitting a miracle queen on the river. Soon after, he builds his stack to $400+ playing the worst cards in the worst ways i have ever seen.To my left (after the dealer, i'm in the 10 seat) is the typical player who probably plays online. A raise has occured, and as action is on him, his stacking chips like he has parkinsons. This continues every time he raises, and low and behold, he has a big hand. Big surprise there. On the other side of the table, 'chris moneymaker' in the dark sunglasses holding his fists up to his mouth to hide any tells has built his stack nicely after hitting w/ AK and AQ and hitting KK twice in about 5 hands. He obviously has a lot of skill, since he's made money. BTW, he takes about 20 seconds every hand and sometimes more, whether or not he's FOLDING preflop or simply calling. He loves to get the chips to make a call in his hand and announce, "raise."Directly across the table from me is the player who loves to overbet and over'play' the middle/bottom pairs and Ace high. He proceeds to lose about 2 buy-ins before calling it a day.And don't forget about the molly shannon look-alike. She caught a big hand after she called a $25 bet in LP w/ A4os, and hit two pair, beating the person to my immediate right's AQos. And then it comes around to me. The slightly experienced, humble, grinder-like poker player who plays tight, but knows that risks need to be taken at certain times to play against these people, who think that raising to $27 UTG preflop at a $100 max 1/2 table is appropriate w/ a pair of 6's. I am card dead the entire night (4 1/1 hours) and lose 1 1/2 buy ins. I am not bitter, i'm not looking for sympathy, I guess i'm venting a bit. I could pick out every single flaw in their game, and yet i had 0 cards to attack them with. I'm talking 104os every other hand, with the occasional KQ in LP after a raise, call, reraise, call... and I muck.I guess what i'm trying to convey is that i was in that dream scenario, you're at a table you know you should be crushing as long as the deck doesn't f&ck you... but the deck f&cked me.Anyone have this happen, and the results similar to mine? I know it's poker and you can't always have good cards. I just feel that with any help whatsoever i would have torn that table apart. Comments/Flames? Throw em at me.
You just described every day at my B&M.
I'm talking 104os every other hand, with the occasional KQ in LP after a raise, call, reraise, call... and I muck.
As I was reading this part I could hear Phil Helmuth's voice for some reason.

These are exactly the types of responses i needed!!!!!Reality: Poker is poker, good cards don't always come, even bad players get good cards, I'm not a god of poker, I probably COULD have won, but I didn't see the oppurtunity.....Just a bad poker day for me. At least today is Cinco de Mayo and i can get completely shitfaced! w00t.

You should have pushed with that KQ in late position.The 1/2 100 max games are hard... Preflop raising usually starts at 12 and goes up from there. It's really about pushing preflop and hoping your not to big of a dog until you get some chips behind you. You can wait for spots but really it's not worth playing tight until you have chips...I play LAGGY!!!! until I double up and then I tighten a bit. You should try that approach next time.

i, like a lot of people, know this exactlythere is no justice in pokerNONE!!!