Another Question About The Protege

This protege thing has seemed like a wonderful success for FCP. Was this planned as a 1-time thing, or will it be a regular event (every year or a couple times per year)? Has there been any indication yet?

This protege thing has seemed like a wonderful success for FCP. Was this planned as a 1-time thing, or will it be a regular event (every year or a couple times per year)? Has there been any indication yet?
I'm pretty sure from DN's blogs and comments, it looks like an apprentice type thing (Everytime the old one gets boring, a new one comes along)
There will be a second Protege. Give us some time to digest how everything has gone with this one and then the qualifiers will begin again.
I'm pretty sure from DN's blogs and comments, it looks like an apprentice type thing (Everytime the old one gets boring, a new one comes along)
what nerve! :club:
what nerve! :D
Hey Brian congrats man, please keep us updated on the process and what is going on. If you have time we would love to hear some kind of tourney report with key hands and such.also can you tell us what happened with the mysterious disapperances? (j/k0 :club::D ).

if i remember correctly it said in the original protege announcement that after those 4 tournaments that the current protege will play in, daniel will go through the same or a similar process to get a second protege. It seemed like they were going to make it an ongoing promotion and with its success why not.

if i remember correctly it said in the original protege announcement that after those 4 tournaments that the current protege will play in, daniel will go through the same or a similar process to get a second protege. It seemed like they were going to make it an ongoing promotion and with its success why not.
Yeah, FCP_Info already said there will be one a few posts before yours.
what nerve! :club:
I vote you should have a blog to keep track of your progress. We are all very excited for you and would love to see you pull out a big CASH!!!***note**** that is the last of the *** kissing. back to flame mode