2006 Wsop Fantasy Pool

basically, you pick 20 players, rank them from 1 to 20. you get points every time they make the top 16. the points you get depends on where they finish times the rank you gave them.

basically, you pick 20 players, rank them from 1 to 20. you get points every time they make the top 16. the points you get depends on where they finish times the rank you gave them.
Thanks, is this for fun or do we put something on it?
Thanks, is this for fun or do we put something on it?
DN put up some pretty sweet prizes for it last year, I didn't get in...but I plan to this year!

DN, i hope you will consider raising the number of spots that get points. For example, last year it was the final 18 who were credited with points but this year i think we should raise it to 27 or even 36 since the events are getting bigger and less pros are cashing so it makes it hard to accumulate points. just a thoughtthanks

DN, i hope you will consider raising the number of spots that get points. For example, last year it was the final 18 who were credited with points but this year i think we should raise it to 27 or even 36 since the events are getting bigger and less pros are cashing so it makes it hard to accumulate points. just a thoughtthanks
i could be wrong but this doesnt matter whatsoever. all your really asking for is a higher point total. so the winner will win with 1000 points instead of 500 points. its all relative my man
i could be wrong but this doesnt matter whatsoever. all your really asking for is a higher point total. so the winner will win with 1000 points instead of 500 points. its all relative my man
While it will produce larger point totals I also feel it will add more relevance to your picks and depth of your team. With fields growing as large as they have at the WSOP over the past couple of years it is becoming much more difficult for the pro's to place in the top 18. Extending the field to 27 or 36 will add some value to the players that not everybody shares ( I have never played in this before but I imagine inevitably there are about 4-6 players that everyone has chosen, i.e. Ivey, Negreaneau, Hellmuth, etc. thus cancelling each others points out ) But Hey, what do I know

are we actually going to receive the prizes this year? last year i got an email saying my prize would be mailed out soon. then patty took over and sent me an email to get my mailing address and alas, i have yet to receive my prize from the 2005 wsop fantasy pool.

and its guaranteed to add 3000 new members who mysteriously make exactly 1 post.
and its guaranteed to add 3000 new members who mysteriously make exactly 1 post.
And all join on the same dayThis is why I believe if you didnt join prior to the beginning on the event, you shouldnt get the joinI dont care if theyve been a "long time reader" theyve contributed **** to this forum

Simple.... Charter members only.We're supposed to get special priveledges to contests remember? So this better be one of those instances.

Simple.... Charter members only.We're supposed to get special priveledges to contests remember? So this better be one of those instances.
I agree, that is how it should be done.
what he said
hahaha if Turd can't enter because he's not a charter member I'm going to laugh