Negreanu Open May 3rd, $500 Extra

FCP will be adding an extra $500 to the prize pool for the Negreanu Open on Wed May 3rd at 9PM EDT. All the players who make the final table will receive an extra $50 in real money that will be manually added to their cashier account after the tournament.The reason we're doing this is to acknowledge the fact that we've had over 1 million posts in the forum.

I guess it would be a good time to make my first Neg-o final table. They should rename this week's tournament to the "One Million Posts, oh damn I forgot to turn on game 5 of the Wiz-Cavs series, Special Once in a Lifetime FCP Tournament of Ultimate Champions..tournament"

Okay..now..as I type this I have had at least 15 beers after watching My Miami heat destroy the Bulls to go up 3-2..so this might not come off as I intend.I am winning this tourney tommorow. All of you Stu Ungar wannabees that try to push me out of pots like the last two weeks are getting played back at just like the last two times with nothing..because you idiots are just plain transparent.Again..you will need to luck out to knock me out...You are getting outplayed, outclassed, and flat out shown for what you are....an inferior player and human being.I am taking this one to heart and will consider anything less than a 1st place finish an insult.So get ready to get what you deserve.DONKS.

lmao :D Old joke Daniel. (u just got punked)See ya's tomorrow. And thanks for the x-tra $$$ :club:
I've actually seen that before and finally had to chime in because it was getting so freaking annoying!
I've actually seen that before and finally had to chime in because it was getting so freaking annoying!
dna is now the happiest man alive. i too thought the joke was getting old and i am sure dna wanted to break something everytime he saw it. dn you have made dna's year.
Annoying to you!??? Try having someone say it to you 12 times a day for a year straight. And then try answering 50 random PMs that you have no idea what they are talking about, but someone told them to PM DNA so they did and were totally clueless. My last one was from the Protege thread. "So DNA are you ever going to tell us what happened with Jerry and the other guy and why they got pulled off the table?"WTF? I dont know!! STOP THE MADNESS PEOPLE! See you all tonight!
Okay..now..as I type this I have had at least 15 beers after watching My Miami heat destroy the Bulls to go up 3-2..so this might not come off as I intend.I am winning this tourney tommorow. All of you Stu Ungar wannabees that try to push me out of pots like the last two weeks are getting played back at just like the last two times with nothing..because you idiots are just plain transparent.Again..you will need to luck out to knock me out...You are getting outplayed, outclassed, and flat out shown for what you are....an inferior player and human being.I am taking this one to heart and will consider anything less than a 1st place finish an insult.So get ready to get what you deserve.DONKS.
Be sure to forget your password the next time you're drinking...
Be sure to forget your password the next time you're drinking...
Oh god..... it's gonna feel goooood to destroy you on Sunday.
:club: indeed.
Annoying to you!??? Try having someone say it to you 12 times a day for a year straight. And then try answering 50 random PMs that you have no idea what they are talking about, but someone told them to PM DNA so they did and were totally clueless. My last one was from the Protege thread. "So DNA are you ever going to tell us what happened with Jerry and the other guy and why they got pulled off the table?"WTF? I dont know!! STOP THE MADNESS PEOPLE! See you all tonight!
lol no kidding DNA. You sure have had your share of cr@p over this!Don't know how you put up with it man but thanks for all you do regarding this weekly Nego. 'Preciate it!(So seriously man, does Jerry have this weeks password then?...) B)
LOL LOL... I'm in the lounge at the airport right now, and literally just LOL'ed in front of 20 strangers....

Alf, to win the Neg Open you will need to go through me. I actually took Rhinestone in the match over you Sunday, you're kinda weak heads up after watching you play some matches. I'm also looking forward to destroying you when we finally meet in ours as well. Donk. sw

Alf, to win the Neg Open you will need to go through me. I actually took Rhinestone in the match over you Sunday, you're kinda weak heads up after watching you play some matches. I'm also looking forward to destroying you when we finally meet in ours as well. Donk. sw
If you even think this in a dream..you better wake up and apologize.
I may actually play tonight as well. I want to see Alf lose as a 60/40 favorite and go on a tirade...
Absolutely.Am I ever not a favorite? Even when i am not a favorite..I am a favorite...My exit last week was a special one..really special..Cowboy..you don't get me this week BTW..you either get a new shooter or my week one starter.