I can buy that.. I kinda like radiohead, but I can see where others don't.
I actually do like them, and listen to them occasionally, but I'm not among those who think that they're the most influential band since the Beatles.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pretty sure tool hates you too.   i have never seen a band, or more specifically, a lead with more contempt for the audience.   he's an asshole, anybody with a haircut like that gotta be an asshol

I really hate to agree with you, but I often do. Maybe 4/5 times. Anyway, Tool are damn awful and I'm glad that somebody else didn't buy into the hype.

Still hate tool

I forgot about this thread... Since you bumped it, I might as well join you in being shunned by the world when I say I think radiohead is overrated.
This would be a great argument starter if Rob were here. I miss Hunny Bunny.
This would be a great argument starter if Rob were here. I miss Hunny Bunny.
See below, BigKG will do..
Oh boy.
I knew that would bring you out of the woodwork...We've had some classic arguements back in the day
I actually do like them, and listen to them occasionally, but I'm not among those who think that they're the most influential band since the Beatles.
Well, the beatles spawned a new era in rock and roll. Radio head swapned cold play.
But man, I think they blow. I think they are one of the top 5 most overrated bands of all time. I think it's sad *******, pseudointellectual, production trick ridden garbage.
I really hate to agree with you, but I often do. Maybe 4/5 times. Anyway, Tool are damn awful and I'm glad that somebody else didn't buy into the hype.
  • Like 1
Get the fuck outta my cab!Big Lebowski anyone?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on, man, not the fking eagles man... I've had a bad day.
It's,Come on man, I've had a bad day and I hate the fuckin Eagles man...
See below, BigKG will do..I knew that would bring you out of the woodwork...We've had some classic arguements back in the day
Well I'm not going to debate it now because well I don't feel like it, but for all of you that don't know, I think that Radiohead is THE greatest and most influential band of the past 25 years.
why do you hate it? I'm witty, charming and have excellent taste and distaste in the arts, it should be an honor to agree with me so often.
Well, the beatles spawned a new era in rock and roll. Radio head swapned cold play.
omg, omg...Also, there are plenty of other people here who have the same stance on Radiohead as I and will defend them so. mbreon (wherever you are), Wang (same), LongLiveYork, mk, lvpro (i think) and probably more.
why do you hate it? I'm witty, charming and have excellent taste and distaste in the arts, it should be an honor to agree with me so often.
Well I'm going to continue to withhold judgement on you until I know your age, race and whether or not you are attractive.
Feeling a lil masochistic today, so here's a bump. Heard Sober today, still hate it.
On your knees. Time for your punishment.
Oh, are we playing that game? I think Nirvana is overrated and terrible.
Okay well I'll throw mine in there too then.Metallica never were and never will be metal gods.
On your knees. Time for your punishment.Okay well I'll throw mine in there too then.Metallica never were and never will be metal gods.
drops to his hands and knees, wiggling his *** in the air, murmuring "yes Ma'am"Is this a good tiem to mention I hate Metallica more than tool? That won't make you take it easy on me, will it?
i'm seeing Tool friday, and it should be a pretty great show.
The show I saw a couple of weeks ago was great. It still wasn't as good as either the Aenima or Lateralus tours but it was decent and certainly worth the $70 per ticket.
are you a happy person in general? i mean i'm not, but you take it to a whole new level.
Am I a happy person? Come on, I just refrenced Triumph the Insult dog, what's not happy about that.I don't understand how hating tool correleates with beining a happy person. In fact, I'd wager there's a statsitcially significant correlation betwen being a tool fan and level of life unhappiness in the fan verses level of unhappiness in hte general public.
The show I saw a couple of weeks ago was great. It still wasn't as good as either the Aenima or Lateralus tours but it was decent and certainly worth the $70 per ticket.
It must have come with a complementary blowjob then.
Am I a happy person? Come on, I just refrenced Triumph the Insult dog, what's not happy about that.I don't understand how hating tool correleates with beining a happy person. In fact, I'd wager there's a statsitcially significant correlation betwen being a tool fan and level of life unhappiness in the fan verses level of unhappiness in hte general public.
its got nothing to do with disliking tool. you seem to find no joy in any music, unless you find it amusing because of unintentional comedy. its the reasons that you've provided that make it seem like you aren't happy, and your asinine rationalizations for not liking things. i think there was more to say, but roar you hate my favorite band you're an idiot you suck i rule maynard rules you suck or something. roar.
i was only like 15 when aenima came out, didnt get into tool until a few years after. saw 3 lateralus shows in like 10 months, 2 of them were really good. ive read some reviews of this tour, heard mostly good things.