Do The Mod's Need To Get A Hobby?

I won't say anything more for fear of being deleted, I was schooling Butcho too!
Bragging about out-witting Butcho is in poor taste - like telling stories about beating on the class wimp or hooking up with that easy fat chick when the bar closed. From what I've seen in various messages, you've just joined a long, long list of people :club:
Bragging about out-witting Butcho is in poor taste - like telling stories about beating on the class wimp or hooking up with that easy fat chick when the bar closed. From what I've seen in various messages, you've just joined a long, long list of people :club:
You're right
Nope, I think the mods do a good job. But I do think that this forum could do without threads like these.
You're wrong

I just love how I get mentioned in all these random threads :icon_dance:EDIT: another rack....i tried to post on that W$ thread that i was wrong....but they moved it and i can't find it

I just love how I get mentioned in all these random threads :icon_dance:EDIT: another rack....i tried to post on that W$ thread that i was wrong....but they moved it and i can't find it
exactly, it was so vicious and tawdry
Beating up on a MOD is like winning the special olympics, your still a retard.
You would think someone with a communication degree could spell. I am proof that they cant.
Okay I'm a retard. Just realized that I have bad grammer in my thread title. I did win a tournament on Bodog once though (which is kinda like gold at the special Olympics)
Hey now i have won many tournys on bodog. Does that mean I get to drive the short bus then.
You would think someone with a communication degree could spell. I am proof that they cant.Hey now i have won many tournys on bodog. Does that mean I get to drive the short bus then.
I nominate you for King of the retards
Okay I'm a retard. Just realized that I have bad grammer in my thread title. I did win a tournament on Bodog once though (which is kinda like gold at the special Olympics)
So grammer rhymes with hammer right?Except it's "grammar" for all you morons out there....
Bragging about out-witting Butcho is in poor taste - like telling stories about beating on the class wimp or hooking up with that easy fat chick when the bar closed. From what I've seen in various messages, you've just joined a long, long list of people :D
:club:
Isn't there anything more important we could discuss hmm if only I could think of something ... ( peering down @ my sig )
U got me.

I hid the thread because daniel and the admins have made it clear that we are to not allow threads in which transfers of money between posters out in the open. If you know a poster that is willing to do it, then do it in private. Same goes for staking and selling shares. I'm locking this down now