Scientology Again

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im trying to get my point across (to the person with the avatar with the brunette with large boobs.its hard to explain Gods love to people who have not yet felt it.
it isnt hard to explain the self-deception of people who believe they have felt it.

why do you still think it is deception. if God exsists why would he want to decept us? you people are so scared, it is possible that people are trying to be nice, trying to love you not trying to decept you. like me. i love everyone of you because i know in my heart the God loves me. i truly want to help people want to come to know God, is that so wrong?

why do you still think it is deception. if God exsists why would he want to decept us?
and you had the audacity to call Roger Waters a hick...Surely you can't think that decept is a word. I mean nobody could be that daft could they?
you people are so scared, it is possible that people are trying to be nice, trying to love you not trying to decept you. like me. i love everyone of you because i know in my heart the God loves me. i truly want to help people want to come to know God, is that so wrong?
Oops, looks like I was wrong :club:
and you had the audacity to call Roger Waters a hick...Surely you can't think that decept is a word. I mean nobody could be that daft could they?Oops, looks like I was wrong :club:
Dude, wow, give him a ****ing break. Geeze.He's Christian.
Dude, wow, give him a ****ing break. Geeze.He's Christian.
:club: Before this goes too far though, the flame was not for his beliefs. As I've said before I'm not anti-religion, I'm anti-stupidity. There are some good and clever Christains posting here that don't need to be burdened with the 'support' of Cameron.Take a look at his posts and you will quickly see he's an annoying little f*cktard with a room temperature IQ at best (and I'm talking celcius)
Take a look at his posts and you will quickly see he's an annoying little f*cktard with a room temperature IQ at best (and I'm talking celcius)
:club:
why do you still think it is deception. if God exsists why would he want to decept us?
I think his point was that the "decepting" was done by the people believing God existed in the first place, and not by God since he was suggesting God doesn't exist; hence the "self" in self-deception.
and you had the audacity to call Roger Waters a hick...Surely you can't think that decept is a word. I mean nobody could be that daft could they?Oops, looks like I was wrong :club:
Got my Hick Tour tickets...dont miss it!

wow some of you are really harsh.why do you feel the need to say those things?im here trying to be kind and all you can do is throw names around and call me dumb? nice one guys.

wow some of you are really harsh.why do you feel the need to say those things?im here trying to be kind and all you can do is throw names around and call me dumb? nice one guys.
If 90% of your posts weren't annoying/stupid/cringe worthy you might get some respect.You've made your bed...
Got my Hick Tour tickets...dont miss it!
Speaking of concerts, there are quite a few this year I can't miss. It's like everybody from my teens is coming through phoenix. It's gonna be an expensive summer.
If 90% of your posts weren't annoying/stupid/cringe worthy you might get some respect.You've made your bed...
I see you still have the Matt quote attached to your sig. Always makes me laugh.
I see you still have the Matt quote attached to your sig. Always makes me laugh.
:club: Anytime you mention Matt and logic in the same sentence, humour is sure to follow
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yea scientology should be outlawed, seriously. i mean its so obviously a scam.
Thing is, christianity and other forms of organized accepted religion do simularthings and scientology. Charge large sums of money for salvation (sin of simoney in christianity) As in paying Tidings, etc... And the several christian comunes were you give up all your earthly belongings to the comune... I think most people don't care that it's a scam. They just want to belong. It's sad really, but if they want that badily to belong whose to say they can't? Sure they try to convert people and tend to be real agresive, but so do christians. especially were I live. Scientology sure seems wack, as does moronism, I mean mormonism :D:club: But if people want to believe that badily let them. And if they are soo stupid that they really can't see how wacko that stuff is, it's better to have them in a group by them self...

One of if not the best article on Scientology. Mark Ebner went undercover and joined the "church". Here is the link: Do You Want To Buy A Bridge? It is also Mark Ebner's birthday today so I think reading this article is a good gift to give yourself and to him for his hard work in investigating and exposing these clowns.

Thing is, christianity and other forms of organized accepted religion do simularthings and scientology. Charge large sums of money for salvation (sin of simoney in christianity) As in paying Tidings, etc... And the several christian comunes were you give up all your earthly belongings to the comune... I think most people don't care that it's a scam. They just want to belong. It's sad really, but if they want that badily to belong whose to say they can't? Sure they try to convert people and tend to be real agresive, but so do christians. especially were I live. Scientology sure seems wack, as does moronism, I mean mormonism :D:club: But if people want to believe that badily let them. And if they are soo stupid that they really can't see how wacko that stuff is, it's better to have them in a group by them self...
There are plenty of false religions, just as God said there would be. If you are not smart enough or don't care about your soul enough to seek out true chritianity who's fault is that? Tithes are unscriptual. He says in the New Testament to give as you purpose in your heart. There is no tithe commanded by God. So, what else do you have?
There are plenty of false religions, just as God said there would be. If you are not smart enough or don't care about your soul enough to seek out true chritianity who's fault is that? Tithes are unscriptual. He says in the New Testament to give as you purpose in your heart. There is no tithe commanded by God. So, what else do you have?
Did GOD send the bible? Or did it come more from Emporer Constantine and the council of Nicea?The christian church has shown that it makes stuff up. It does what is in the bestinterest of the church. NOT the people who go to the church. Probably reasonining it to them selfs via the "trickle down" theory.But I personally do not trust the church, or the bible. When the christian church took over as the church of the empire, it gained a great deal of power. Previous to the seperation of chruch and state, the church was basically the secondary ruler of the western world. And once the christians took over what did they do first? Attack all other religions and persecute people on that basis. The same thing that had been done to them for hundereds of years prior. This period, were the church controlled not only people but took a strangle hold on science, became known as the dark ages. And the dark ages did not end until the church began to lose it's power, and people were once again free to purse there own believes, opinions, and things such as science. The period right after the decline in the power of the church is known as The Renaissance. Or, re-birth. As in the re-birth of though, science, freedom etc...Coincidence? About as much as L Ron Hubbard being quoted for saying things like: "I’d like to start a religion. That’s where the money is." Or "The way to make a million dollarsm is start your own religion." :club: During the Middle ages the christian church invented the concept of Purgatory.A place were people go who don't belong in hell, and can earn repreieve to go to heaven. This pissed of some christians soo much, that the church would so blatantly invent this that they faught the church, and won. They even splintered off and formed there own sect of christianity. Not conected to the church. It's called lutheranism. It just goes on and on and on....And what about this stuff:"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. ~Leviticus 20:13"For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him." ~Leviticus 20:9"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property." ~Leviticus 25:44-45Does god really say kill lesbians, and gays, and children who curse there parents, and that you CAN have slaves? Or is the bible, and church heavily tainted by what a few people who ruled the church, wanted.Not to mention the christian churches fighting ang burial of the the gnostic side of christianity read the first three gospels of the bible in a vaccum and then read the gnostic work and you'd think it was the same religion. then read the gospel of john and you'd think it was a whole different reigion.
Did GOD send the bible? Or did it come more from Emporer Constantine and the council of Nicea?The christian church has shown that it makes stuff up. It does what is in the bestinterest of the church. NOT the people who go to the church. Probably reasonining it to them selfs via the "trickle down" theory.But I personally do not trust the church, or the bible. When the christian church took over as the church of the empire, it gained a great deal of power. Previous to the seperation of chruch and state, the church was basically the secondary ruler of the western world. And once the christians took over what did they do first? Attack all other religions and persecute people on that basis. The same thing that had been done to them for hundereds of years prior. This period, were the church controlled not only people but took a strangle hold on science, became known as the dark ages. And the dark ages did not end until the church began to lose it's power, and people were once again free to purse there own believes, opinions, and things such as science. The period right after the decline in the power of the church is known as The Renaissance. Or, re-birth. As in the re-birth of though, science, freedom etc...Coincidence? About as much as L Ron Hubbard being quoted for saying things like: "I’d like to start a religion. That’s where the money is." Or "The way to make a million dollarsm is start your own religion." :club: During the Middle ages the christian church invented the concept of Purgatory.A place were people go who don't belong in hell, and can earn repreieve to go to heaven. This pissed of some christians soo much, that the church would so blatantly invent this that they faught the church, and won. They even splintered off and formed there own sect of christianity. Not conected to the church. It's called lutheranism. It just goes on and on and on....And what about this stuff:"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. ~Leviticus 20:13"For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him." ~Leviticus 20:9"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property." ~Leviticus 25:44-45Does god really say kill lesbians, and gays, and children who curse there parents, and that you CAN have slaves? Or is the bible, and church heavily tainted by what a few people who ruled the church, wanted.Not to mention the christian churches fighting ang burial of the the gnostic side of christianity read the first three gospels of the bible in a vaccum and then read the gnostic work and you'd think it was the same religion. then read the gospel of john and you'd think it was a whole different reigion.
If there is one point you need to get through you head this is it- not all who claim to be christian are christian, no more than me claiming to be an astronaut because I saw Apollo 13. As a Crow and Yorke I believe have said, the majority of christians have no idea what the bible actually teaches, and if they did they would know they were on there way to hell. As Crow likes to point out, biblically chritianiyt make sit to where the majority couldnt live it. Gods not an elitist, all are welcome, but his judgements are elitist indeed. Another hint. Read the New Testament, Old Testament law is for the most part unapplicable. Yeah, it's still wrong to engage in gay sex, or curse your parents- I am not supposed to kill gays,though, anymore than I am suppose to kill shoplifters. God punishes the wicked, not me.As far as slaves go, slavery was a real part of the economy in those times, and like many things God looked the other way, and those guidlines show what he thinks of heathens don't they.
If there is one point you need to get through you head this is it- not all who claim to be christian are christian, no more than me claiming to be an astronaut because I saw Apollo 13. As a Crow and Yorke I believe have said, the majority of christians have no idea what the bible actually teaches, and if they did they would know they were on there way to hell. As Crow likes to point out, biblically chritianiyt make sit to where the majority couldnt live it. Gods not an elitist, all are welcome, but his judgements are elitist indeed. Another hint. Read the New Testament, Old Testament law is for the most part unapplicable. Yeah, it's still wrong to engage in gay sex, or curse your parents- I am not supposed to kill gays,though, anymore than I am suppose to kill shoplifters. God punishes the wicked, not me.As far as slaves go, slavery was a real part of the economy in those times, and like many things God looked the other way, and those guidlines show what he thinks of heathens don't they.
Thats very true. Christianity has become a religion of default. It's been made easy for those with out real religous faith to just say christian. (thank you agian, constantine)All these reasons an more are why I believe that the bible is tainted badily and that any faith with a power structure will become tainted. And why I don't like organized religion. Amonsgt several other reasons.
Thats very true. Christianity has become a religion of default. It's been made easy for those with out real religous faith to just say christian. (thank you agian, constantine)All these reasons an more are why I believe that the bible is tainted badily and that any faith with a power structure will become tainted. And why I don't like organized religion. Amonsgt several other reasons.
The Church of Christ where I attend has no power structure. I would be suprised if there were 3000 members total in the whole U.S.