Could My Hand Be Best?

Party PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $5/$106 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) econ_tim is BB with A :) 6 :club: UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, econ_tim checks.Flop: 6 :D T :) Q :D (4.4SB, 4 players)econ_tim checks, UTG+1 bets, CO calls, Button folds, econ_tim calls.Turn: 4 :D (3.7BB, 3 players)econ_tim checks, UTG+1 checks, CO checks.River: 5 :) (3.7BB, 3 players)econ_tim checks, UTG+1 checks, CO bets, econ_tim . . .my image is rockish. i've probably folded the last 20 hands preflop.villains are both loose/passive, but this much checking could get anyone to fire a bluff.

I fold flop.If I stayed in I'd probably check/call the river as I'd want to know if the player I'm against is one of those that fire cause no one else has types. Then you have that info and if loose you may have the best hand.I think you're beat though. to ten/wk or queen wk. Just one of those hand where if you stick around, you may as well get some info.

I fold the flop. I bet the river like it's my job. If your villains are of the LP variety, then they'll feel a lot more comfortable calling than they will betting.

Why call the flop for 5 outs OOP against two opponents? The villains likely connected on this flop as there's no flush draw. The ace outs are also decently dirty.

Why call the flop for 5 outs OOP against two opponents? The villains likely connected on this flop as there's no flush draw. The ace outs are also decently dirty.
the ace outs aren't that dirty ... AQ is a raise preflop even from most passive types, so AT and KJ would kill my fun. still, it would be better to draw on a Q62 board.

I still don't think we can get a full 5 outs...though we might be able to squeeze 4 outs. We're folding the turn UI to a bet though, right? If so, our pot odds suck to peel. Even if we have the best hand, we've got to dodge a lot of cards.