That Crazy Smasharoo

Was playing heads up with him, PLO last night:My Cards: 4h4dAh2cBoard: 2d8c9d4cKhI said, raise a week's worth of laundry on the turn. He called.River comes and I bet a fullbody wax for Smash, and he raised, literally. Flopped his roo on the table and said you'd have to tame this monster if you call. What do I do?PS. I just sacked him in the balls to see if he was bluffing.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I had to establish that I had the nuts.Good luck.
It also establishes your need to get waxed you hairy *** bear; You are so hairy that I can't tell you from the carpet when you are laying down.One time I tried to vacuum Smasharoo. true story.

Well, that was so I could hear you coming to attack me from behind. With your camouflage techniques of hairyness, who knows where you are. I think I avoided being harassed for about a day or so then you caught on. Too bad you didn't like the aloe vera, I thought it helped when I burned you HU!

You know me, I would never eat tabasco!! Bad for my perfect skin. Have you been cheating on me with the maid? I bet its the maid with all the pimples and looks like Snoop Dogg. How could you do that to me?! I have a way better ass than her anyway.

Peee Emmmm.Sorry, I'm confused. Were you trying to say that instead of making a useless public post directed at one person we should have PMed each other instead? That is was foolish to make a pointless arbitrary post that offers no content whatsoever instead of PMing?Intresting.Good luck.

Peee Emmmm.Sorry, I'm confused. Were you trying to say that instead of making a useless public post directed at one person we should have PMed each other instead? That is was foolish to make a pointless arbitrary post that offers no content whatsoever instead of PMing?Intresting.Good luck.
See, you may be the infamous Smasharoo, but it doesn't mean you get to undermine how the forum is set up.Your post isn't related to general strategy, and no one cares how astro-turf like your back is. Seriously.If this was in off topic then it'd be acceptable. But it's not. It's out of place, and it's retarded. Some people actually come here to discuss *gasp* General Strategy, not your body hair.Thanks,DIAF.

more likely, this was a clever attempt at satire, by implying that the posts in this forum are so pointless, that this thread was no more pointless than them, despite being ridiculous and useless.this would fit in well, with the so-called God complex Smash seems to employ in his dealings with the forum IMO.i will now prepare myself for the likely event that I am going to be flamed mercilessly and expertly.

I'm actually very curious as to how hairy he may or may not be.Informative post. Thanks!- Jordan
I knew someone would fanboi up for Smash.If you are interested then you can go ask in Off Topic.But until he can figure out how this relates to General Strategy, he can keep his internet version of a PDA to PMs. Kthxbai.

See, you may be the infamous Smasharoo, but it doesn't mean you get to undermine how the forum is set up.Incorrect.Your post isn't related to general strategy, and no one cares how astro-turf like your back is. Seriously.Man, it's rediculous. I swear my mother was raped by a gorillia and was afraid to tell anyone. I mean I take my shirt off at the beach and people are like "Hey, aren't you hot in that sweater?"If this was in off topic then it'd be acceptable. But it's not. It's out of place, and it's retarded. Some people actually come here to discuss *gasp* General Strategy, not your body hair.Yeah, well, I'm far more intresting and informative than 99% of the posts here. Having a "general strategy" forum and then 900 individual forums for each game is sort of redudant and silly don't you think? Also, let's not forget that I'm a godlike rockstar figure and you are a marginal poster with little to offer. Actually I just amde that up. Really I have no idea who you are at all. You might be some sort of idiot savant poker player who never got acheive his true calling of High School hall monitor and feel compelled to act out your fantasy on harmless posts.Stick around, I'm sure they'll make you a moderator soon.Good luck.

Most of the "strategy" offered in the general strategy forum... uselessThis Thread... uselessFlaming this thread in the guise of sticking up for the rules... uselessReading this thread while someone donked off $50 to me on a gutshot draw... pricelessSome things you can't buy for everything else, there's donkeys.

Most of the "strategy" offered in the general strategy forum... uselessThis Thread... uselessFlaming this thread in the guise of sticking up for the rules... uselessReading this thread while someone donked off $50 to me on a gutshot draw... pricelessSome things you can't buy for everything else, there's donkeys.
A little cliched at this point.

Yeah, well, I'm far more intresting and informative than 99% of the posts here. Having a "general strategy" forum and then 900 individual forums for each game is sort of redudant and silly don't you think? Also, let's not forget that I'm a godlike rockstar figure and you are a marginal poster with little to offer. Actually I just amde that up. Really I have no idea who you are at all.This is why Smasheroo is a sad, lonely little man ladies and gentlemen.Take a bow, you psuedo intellectual hack. I've read a lot of your strategy posts, and you think you are gods gift to everything, really buddy: I see nothing more than a TAG, some grinder at a 3/6 table *laughs* or have you moved up in limits? I hate people with an e-penis, good god. You aren't special, you have a cult fanbase of about 20 people on some forum, the rest of the people here show your posts nothing more than a grain of salt and contempt.Here endith the lesson, Kong.

I knew someone would fanboi up for Smash.If you are interested then you can go ask in Off Topic.But until he can figure out how this relates to General Strategy, he can keep his internet version of a PDA to PMs. Kthxbai.
lololol.i took 15 seconds to post in this thread because I thought it was so rediculously stupid that 1) it was started and 2) you actually responded.had you not responded I wouldn't have.thirdly. I have nothing against you. i really don't care anymore past this. So this is my last 15 seconds to the thread.happy easter.- Jordan
Was playing heads up with him, PLO last night:My Cards: 4h4dAh2cBoard: 2d8c9d4cKhI said, raise a week's worth of laundry on the turn. He called.River comes and I bet a fullbody wax for Smash, and he raised, literally. Flopped his roo on the table and said you'd have to tame this monster if you call. What do I do?PS. I just sacked him in the balls to see if he was bluffing.
Easy fold. By that stage, it should have been clear to you that he had a monster...

This is why Smasheroo is a sad, lonely little man ladies and gentlemen.One, I'm a ****ing giant. 900 feet tall and bulletproof.Two, I'm not lonely. I'm bitter and vindictive. Diffrent!Take a bow, you psuedo intellectual hack. Nothing pseudo about it. I realize slightly above average people get really intimidated in the face of true genius, so I guess I really can't blame you for being so petty and desperate. I've read a lot of your strategy posts, and you think you are gods gift to everything, really buddy: I see nothing more than a TAG, some grinder at a 3/6 table *laughs* or have you moved up in limits? I'm a genius. I can't help it. I'm great. I'm funny. I help people win more money at poker. I have a huge ****. Really, I wish it was smaller. I mean it's giant. I'm a better poker player than you could ever dream of being. I have the talent, the confidence, and the skill. You have a slightly above average grasp of math which means you can beat most people. You'd be broke playing me have no idea why. Face the fact, Jack.Also, I'm a writer. So even I wasn't so much smarter that you that it's almost embarassing for me to bother to respond, the medium would give me an advantage because it's what I do. This is why I can be an ******* and people laugh and you can be an ******* and people just think you're an *******. I hate people with an e-penis, good god. You aren't special, you have a cult fanbase of about 20 people on some forum, the rest of the people here show your posts nothing more than a grain of salt and contempt.I imagine you hate everyone who's more respected, revered, or in my case. dare I say worshipped like a pagan fertility god than you are. So prbably only about 4.9 billion people.On the plus side, you're very likely better at spelling than I am. So you'll allways have that cling to.Here endith the lesson, Kong.I don't understand. Wait. Is it because I'm hairy like a gorrila that you compare me to a giant gorrila? Man! That's funny! I mean that's great. You're really wasting your talents as a professional comedy writer posting here. I imagine of you just brough that one joke to Chris Rock he'd immediately kill himself because it's just so amazingly funny that he'd realize his entire life was now pointless. Really amazing man.Good luck.