Interesting Find On Youtube.com

:D:D:D O M GNot to be mean...but a cardboard box for a desk? And wouldn't you at least pick up the room and wash the hand prints off the doors before showing the world where you live? :club:
:D:D:D O M GNot to be mean...but a cardboard box for a desk? And wouldn't you at least pick up the room and wash the hand prints off the doors before showing the world where you live? :club:
haha.i laughed at it too.. "heres my blog to prove its me..." haha yeah that proves everything

I thought he was entertaining and loved his blog. It was like watching a car accident. A 29 year old guy who quit his pizza delivery job to play microlimit poker, lived with his mom and his hated stepdad his whole life, complained about everything, and during his final days was playing with like $300 in $100 buy in games, and he was doing this for a living with no other job. It was really funny stuff, and you kind of rooted for the guy even though you knew he was gonna crash and burn.

so what did this guy get banned for? was he a real prick? or just another foxwoods
We, as moderators, can't tell you.Trust me, I'd love nothing better than to get it all out in the open.But, we can't. Trust me, though, it WAS legitimate.
It's pretty impressive. Think, he's supplying that forum with content almost exclusively by himself. The Hot womens forum has like 50 str8 posts by him."Check this one out guys"Thinkin about what's goin though dudes head is enough to make me fall out the damn chair.
:D WTF? If you didn't know any better you would swear it was FCP's forum!And in typical Daniel fashion, we have the "TEASE" by Custom...."I know a huge secret and I'm not gonna tell you!, neener neener neener"Only makes us dig deeper bro!!! :club:
And in typical Daniel fashion, we have the "TEASE" by Custom...."I know a huge secret and I'm not gonna tell you!, neener neener neener"Only makes us dig deeper bro!!! :club:
And you guys didn't think I was a good represenative of the site! :D
Since he's an administrator, any post you make gives him your IP number. That's why I'm not posting there.
You think he's that smart to figure it out? He probably doesn't even know who I am, but I know him plenty.
You think he's that smart to figure it out? He probably doesn't even know who I am, but I know him plenty.
I think he's nerdier than you give him credit for.