• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i think its funny how everyone says stuff to FoxwoodsPro about his consecutive winning sessions and what not and he puts money into a site so people can play with him and he is killing it..sorry but that is just hilarious to me

haha i think its funny how everyone says stuff to FoxwoodsPro about his consecutive winning sessions and what not and he puts money into a site so people can play with him and he is killing it..sorry but that is just hilarious to me
You sir are the MVN...(most valuable newbie) need a backer??s/w

K guys get ready to flame.......... but like I said im telling the truth..........Im at my girlfriends and she loves poker since meeting me ( i know its awesome) im gonna play a 6 dollar SNG with her on party, she will be playing mostly with me yeling at her in the background, anyone want in??we will be starting soon so if you want to play let me knowJk registering nowk guys its full....ill be back tomorrow for the party cash games with yall....good luck

Nice play in the second to last hand.You slightly more than minraised preflop with A4off for a third of your stack.You checked behind when you hit top pair.You played back at the super passive-tard who checked down TPTK on an extremely safe board 3 hands prior.But im sure it was your girlfriend. :club:

Foxwoods back me some dough and I'll come play ya. And then if you beat me, you can rag on me and call me a donk all day. If I beat you, well, then you must be really bad because I suck.