"the Game" By Neil Struass

34 views and not a single request. all of you must be great lookings pimps. :club: seriously though, it's a very entertaining book. it has a lot of good tips on how to pick up women...even if they are wayyyyyyyyyy out of your league.
Ill bite.... Ship It

The next night, we went to a bar. I brought along two other girls so she'd have to work for me. For a second I felt guilty about that. But only a second. In the bar, I asked her how good she was in bed, on a scale of one to ten. In my hotel room, I found out. Shewas a seven.This is funny...but its the real deal kids...

i dont agree with some of "theories" like the peacock one since i never go to "Clubs" and i dont like to dress flashy/fancy. it does have some good points in the first chapter or two that i never thought about before I read the book.

I'll give it a shot. PM me with the link when you get the chance. If nothing else, something entertaining to read between classes.

Even if you pimp the girls already, this book is a good read. I have the book uploaded, so let me know if you want it. i'll sent it to you via PM, just let me know by replying. I bought the copy legit and then went out to buy the book.It's def. worth buying, so go to your local book shop and buy it if you like the first few chapters. --------------------------------------------All you needy, ignorant, dependent highschoolers without game...All you 28 year-old men who don't know where to meet girls...All you introverts who are funny but don't have good luck...0060554738.jpgThis will teach you everything you need to know
YOU IDIOT. THIS IS NOT WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT. It's not a guide to picking up women, but one that edifies the pitfalls of the glamorous lives they lead (or led). It is a story more than anything else.If the book inspires you to become a PUA, then good. You kind of missed the message, but good.If you want to find actual theory, look for Mystery's Lounge, and torrents by guys like Mystery and David Deangelo.Jeez.

Picking up chicks is easy - Two words: attention and compliments. And occasionally one more thing helps....alcohol.

Anybody looking to read this so they can pick up chicks will be sorely disappointed. That said, I do highly recommend the book.Since I've only read like 75% in a B&N go ahead and send me your PDF copy so I can finish this thing off.

Picking up chicks is easy - Two words: attention and compliments.
Funny, this is exactly opposite of what Style and Mystery teach - on both counts. :club:

I'm game, send me a copy.

Even if you pimp the girls already, this book is a good read. I have the book uploaded, so let me know if you want it. i'll sent it to you via PM, just let me know by replying. I bought the copy legit and then went out to buy the book.It's def. worth buying, so go to your local book shop and buy it if you like the first few chapters. --------------------------------------------All you needy, ignorant, dependent highschoolers without game...All you 28 year-old men who don't know where to meet girls...All you introverts who are funny but don't have good luck...0060554738.jpgThis will teach you everything you need to knowps. it works, trust me!I also have:-Ross Jeffries Secrets of speed seduction-Swingcat's Real world seduction
It's not a guide to picking up women, but one that edifies the pitfalls of the glamorous lives they lead (or led). It is a story more than anything else.If the book inspires you to become a PUA, then good. You kind of missed the message, but good.If you want to find actual theory, look for Mystery's Lounge, and torrents by guys like Mystery and David Deangelo.Jeez.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread.This is a very interesting book. The point of it is not to teach you how to pickup girls. It's just a story about a writer who decided to learn about that lifestyle and ended up becoming one of the best in that world.It really is an entertaining read.