Obviously we all know he was fired for being able to see cards before the flop and that sort.I was just curious if anyone knew the whole story of what happened?If there is another thread somewhere explaining this, would someone please point me in the right direction?

Travis wrote blogs in his own [link disabled]web page[/url] and he mentioned briefly about it.
I couldn't be sure, but I don't think that is travis.
Travis wrote blogs in his own [link disabled]web page[/url] and he mentioned briefly about it.
don't click that link..... it is wang and lots of it.Thanks, I am at work dickhead
Next time you do shiat like that say NSFW. If I get banned from this site by corporate then I would wish bad things on you. GROW UP.
well done. carfeful for those working. 2nd time today i saw that thing. seriously, warnings please. 3rd time will lead to my death.
i know im in my schools library, with many people behind me, I just hope no one saw me pull that up, I havent looked behind me yet though
so they'll think you're a gay drunk driver who runs into police cars? **gasp**
you sir are an asstard and i hope you are banned for life