ugliest poker player quarterfinal #1

**DISCLAIMER**The following is not meant to be rude or aggressive. It is simply a parody of another post in this forum that puts the women of poker against one another. So I thought this would be amusing to everyone. Plus, you know you've all thought it.Ugliest Poker PlayerQuarterfinal #1Robert VarkonyivsThomas Kellervarkonyi.jpgthomaskeller1.jpg[/img]

Lol...nice topic. But why the hell isn't it 100% for Keller? Varkonyi may be balding, but Keller....I mean...JUST LOOK AT HIM!!On a more personal note, Jayson, if you read this, my best friend thinks you're hot, and you're hotter because you play poker.

dumbest post ever, bunch of ugly idiots laughing because there are people uglier then them, pathetic. lol
gotta do something for entertainment ya know
dumbest post ever, bunch of ugly idiots laughing because there are people uglier then them, pathetic. lol
gotta do something for entertainment ya know
i have played poker w/ thomas keller and just to clear something up, his wife is beautiful. if ABSOLUTE didn't meant for this site to be rude and disrespectful then he's doing a poor job of it. if i was thomas i'll come in here and choke him to death w/ $100 dollars bills lol. total waste of forum space.

I voted for Varkonyi, mainly bcause I respect Keller's game too much to vote for him. Serioulsy Keller scored almost perfect on the SAT, is a classical pianist, and he seems cool. Varkonyi seems like a dud, and doesn't have near the game that Thomas does. What is the real story on thomas having like 1million in chips in his car