Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right..those bible verses that showed that what he believes is not possible arent proof. Or the fact that he literally has to change a verse to fit what he wants. Yeah thats not proof either. I know you all are tryin your hardest to prove me wrong but seriously...Open your eyes and see that monty is hopin you dont realize he has nothing
Man, theres a hypocritical statement if there ever was one. Your beliefs wouldnt exist if it wasnt for the gift of misinterpetation and just outright deceit.
Man, theres a hypocritical statement if there ever was one. Your beliefs wouldnt exist if it wasnt for the gift of misinterpetation and just outright deceit.
Funny...you rely on a book whose language is out of date to tell you what to believe. When somebody graciously offers you a better translation in modern language you reject it...so until you can show anything of worth that shows anything i believe is wrong to bad so sad for you
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Funny...you rely on a book whose language is out of date to tell you what to believe. When somebody graciously offers you a better translation in modern language you reject it...so until you can show anything of worth that shows anything i believe is wrong to bad so sad for you
Your " Better " translation coincidentally changes doctrine and inadvertently makes for some sticky situations when it comes to the whole no contradiciton thing, and strangely enough cozys up to baptist teaching. Who would have thought the New Translation would do that? :club: