3. 3. Where are you from?

• Canada
    • U.S.
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • Australia

I hope to god that there is an implied sw to that.
it was a joke that obviously didn't come across as such, oh well I will try better next time. :club:
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sixhands,if we had nice guy award, you'd win.we dont though.
thanks Actuary,If the award did happen to surface at least I know I am in the running :club:

Look Sklansky is probably stating what is most obvious. Say you have a person who has two overs and they are just betting to take down the pot. Why not wait for the turn to try and jam the pot. If it is a safe card go if not why do you want to risk more money for someone that is going to call you regardless. I do believe that if this were a higher stakes game it is more profitable to bet as someone with two overs might leave the pot, but seriously how many times have you had this flop BB bets with overs you raise he calls then the nasty K falls on the turn and then you check call him down and lose.OR you raise the flop now he calls safe card comes out and he checks you bet and he folds. now I think it might have been better to make the move on the turn as he might believe that his overs are good.Just an opinion as everything in poker is subjective to the environment in which you are playing.

only 5% females? So, what you're saying is...all of you members with hot girls as your avatars...they're dudes?ew gross...i'm outa here!
obvits just to remind us that its easy to pretend youre someone you arent on the intraweb
obvits just to remind us that its easy to pretend youre someone you arent on the intraweb
can only speak for myself i am a girl a real girl lol
You having a bad day fleung? Did you forget the sw or was it implied?
WTF?? Why does everyone need to sw? Of COURSE I'm being a smart arse.Listen...sw is used when you're responding to someone you don't really know or you're posting for a broad audience. Sixhands, if I'm actually trying to be a **** I'll make it clear without room for misunderstanding. Aren't we virtual friends?!We cool now? ...ya wanna hug it out biotch?!
only 5% females? So, what you're saying is...all of you members with hot girls as your avatars...they're dudes?ew gross...i'm outa here!
Woah...Fidler actually made a post on my thread? I feel honoured...Fidpoker posts a lot less than Kidpoker....and btw, the number of girls is actually more since I bumped it. I think there were only like 5 female respondants originally so it's increasing.
WTF?? Why does everyone need to sw? Of COURSE I'm being a smart arse.Listen...sw is used when you're responding to someone you don't really know or you're posting for a broad audience. Sixhands, if I'm actually trying to be a **** I'll make it clear without room for misunderstanding. Aren't we virtual friends?!We cool now? ...ya wanna hug it out biotch?!
nah, hugging is for queers, oh wait a minute you're Asian ... sure let's hug it out I got a thing for Orientals :DI was having an off day that day, I was mis-interpreting everything.lucky for me though Actuary was kind enough to point out all of them.we are cool biotch :club: