A Couple Of Kings Make A Big Pot

Mainly concerned with turn & river play.. Thoughts?Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is UTG with K :), K :D. CO posts a blind of $2. Hero raises, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, MP2 calls, 2 folds, Button calls, 2 folds.Flop: (10.50 SB) 8 :), 5 :club:, 3 :)(4 players)Hero bets, UTG+1 raises, MP2 folds, Button calls, Hero 3-bets, UTG+1 calls, Button calls.Turn: (9.75 BB) 9 :D(3 players)Hero bets, UTG+1 calls, Button raises, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls.River: (15.75 BB) 5 :D(3 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, Button bets, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls.Final Pot: 18.75 BB

The offsuit 5 (along with an offsuit 3) is the best non K river.I dont really want to bet though. If he has a counterfeited two pair, he's probably betting the river anyways and often only calling if we bet, but raising all sets that have filled up (and the straight too).

anyone think if we did not improve on river, we should fold?anyone think it would be +EV, not including tilt factor?
well....no one seems to be adressing the difference between the two questions.Are we making money if we call the river UI?I think we are.And I call for sanity, which, I give substantial weigh to w/o much more evidence.But I think there are some hands that I call on the river, fully *knowing* its -EV yet, for other reasons best to call. Maybe those reasons manifest themselves in ways I don't see or can't describe.

I think we're making money, or at least not going insane folding.I'm calling nearly any river there, it's a huge pot.Sanity is a big reason I do some things. Yet, sometimes it has the opposite effect.

anyone think if we did not improve on river, we should fold?anyone think it would be +EV, not including tilt factor?
If the river is the 7 of clubs and UTG bets, im not overcalling. but that's about one of the only situations im folding the river.

I think the only way I fold the river is if a club or ace falls and then they make it two back to me. I'm calling one bet no matter what. Only need to be best 5.5% of the time.