10 Reasons Why It's Great To Be A Dog

10) If it itches, you can reach it. And no matter where it itches, no one will be offended if you scratch it in public. 9) No one notices if you have hair growing in weird places as you get older. 8) Personal hygiene is a blast: No one expects you to take a bath every day, and you don't even have to comb your own hair. 7) Having a wet nose is considered a sign of good health. 6) No one thinks less of you for passing gas. Some people might actually think you're cute. 5) Who needs a big home entertainment system? A bone or an old shoe can entertain you for hours. 4) You can spend hours just smelling stuff. 3) No one ever expects you to pay for lunch or dinner. You never have to worry about table manners, and if you gain weight, it's someone else's fault. 2) It doesn't take much to make you happy. You're always excited to see the same old people. All they have to do is leave the room for five minutes and come back. And the #1 reason why it's GREAT to be a dog..............1) Every garbage can looks like a cold buffet to you.

no one cares and this is in the wrong forumhey doggy, do you smell a banning?
Banning. I'm Daniel's dog. I can have you kicked out of this place with a wag of the tail buster. Just you watch it! :club:
I'm a fan Mushu, but you better be careful. Just because you're Daniel's dog, it doesnt give you immunity from some of the mods here.
other than posting in the wrong forum, he's not doing anything wrong IMO. its not spam, just a dog telling a bunch of jokes. don't be dogists.
other than posting in the wrong forum, he's not doing anything wrong IMO. its not spam, just a dog telling a bunch of jokes. don't be dogists.
If another person/dog with 70 posts was starting this many threads that were off topic, then you'd be calling for a banning.Don't be a reverse dogist.
If another person/dog with 70 posts was starting this many threads that were off topic, then you'd be calling for a banning.Don't be a reverse dogist.
I guffawed.I also guffawed at all of mushu's posts so farjs.