Daniel's Hilarious

Is there anyone in poker as unfunny as Daniel is?? You ever watch a show and the people on it are doing something so poorly that you feel sorry for them?? Thats the way I feel when Daniel tells a joke or tries to say anything "funny".. You can all flame me if you want...I dont care... You guys devote your lives to trying to become danny's boyfriend's..He's married...Get over it...I wont be back to check on how many of you are having a stroke about what Ive just said... Have a great day..And as Daniel would say right after he is done jamming religion down your throats...God Bless

Is there anyone in poker as unfunny as Daniel is?? You ever watch a show and the people on it are doing something so poorly that you feel sorry for them?? Thats the way I feel when Daniel tells a joke or tries to say anything "funny".. You can all flame me if you want...I dont care... You guys devote your lives to trying to become danny's boyfriend's..He's married...Get over it...I wont be back to check on how many of you are having a stroke about what Ive just said... Have a great day..And as Daniel would say right after he is done jamming religion down your throats...God Bless
:club:

I lied I wanted to see who would come to his defense but all of his boyfriends must be in bed...You guys are like a bunch of robots...If ANYONE says he is funny you are a liar...I hope he takes his comedy show on the road some day...That would bring in the cash...

I lied I wanted to see who would come to his defense but all of his boyfriends must be in bed...You guys are like a bunch of robots...If ANYONE says he is funny you are a liar...I hope he takes his comedy show on the road some day...That would bring in the cash...
:club:
Ok. Thanks for the input, sir.
:club: You guys are really showing some support for your boyfriend
you're really showing how big of a ****ing tool you actually are by coming back to this dumb thread that you started. My suggestion, go play in the street.
I have been following this forum for about a year now and thought now would be a good time for a first post. Who ever thinks what Daniel did to the telemarketer is not funny, you can go and censor yourself. It is absolutely hilarious. You must have never gotten a phone call from a tellemarketer so maybe you should ask your parents what they think about tellemarketers and when you know the hassle they cause the rest of the public you can make an intelligent post.Ben

The call was all right but I really enjoyed the reference to a great Soviet hockey player of KLM line fame. Vladimir Krutov, the best Soviet on the 1987 Canada Cup series. That part was funny.

I wont be back to check on how many of you are having a stroke about what Ive just said...
OK, I'm checking just this one time
Still nobody?
Somebody give me attention!
Hey, I'm trying to make fun of you, respond to me.
Somebody finally replied to me, yay! My life is now complete.
What you just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone here is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
making fun of people trying to sell you timeshares is fun. making fun of volunteers trying to raise money for the families of dead cops who died protecting you is not.
Ahhhh, but if you only knew. I am absolutely 100% certain that it is a pure scam. I used to know a guy who did that for a living. Less than 5% of the money would actually go to the police, while the rest would line these guys pockets. It's a pretty well known scam that's been around a long time. Trust me, if a guy calls you and gives you that B.S. don't take the bait.
Ahhhh, but if you only knew. I am absolutely 100% certain that it is a pure scam. I used to know a guy who did that for a living. Less than 5% of the money would actually go to the police, while the rest would line these guys pockets. It's a pretty well known scam that's been around a long time. Trust me, if a guy calls you and gives you that B.S. don't take the bait.
i loooove messing with telemarketers...great convo DN
What you just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone here is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
It's nudie magazine day!!!!
Next time ask them if you can record them for quality assurance purposes and post the conversation for us. :club: thanks.