$50 to $1000 on pstars day 27

haha are you serious.........you responded to my post by telling me you are better at poker than me and that you make 40k a year part time and that you make 120k for 300hrs of writing ....soo i obviously struck a nerve when saying you played that hand incorrect and you took it way to SERIOUS in the fact you needed to respond with I AM BETTER THAN YOU. Once again smash being vintage smash........can give harsh responses but cant take them.....the word HIPOCRITE....comes to mind

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

haha are you serious.........you responded to my post by telling me you are better at poker than me and that you make 40k a year part time and that you make 120k for 300hrs of writing ....soo i obviously struck a nerve when saying you played that hand incorrect and you took it way to SERIOUS in the fact you needed to respond with I AM BETTER THAN YOU. Once again smash being vintage smash........can give harsh responses but cant take them.....the word HIPOCRITE....comes to mindIndeed, I'm taking you very seriously between talking about how I should respond to your posts while playing .02/.04 with a bunch of other posters.You've cut me to the quick man!I may have to crawl under the desk and curl up in a fetal position and cry myself to sleep.Oh, and I am better than you. I mean I don't think that's in doubt at all, is it?

the word HIPOCRITE....comes to mind This is the funniest part.As if everyone who read your first post wasn't on to your secret master plan to expose me as an insecure bully who can't handle it when other people critique his game.Don't you understand it yet? Go back and read my posts, then your responses, then my responses.See if you can figure out who's leading whom.

No offense mrnuts, but this thread is for people trying to learn to play limit correctly and you're not really doing anything but ruining it. If you think you're better than Smash, write it on another thread or e-mail him or something because no one really cares how much you make a year or how big of a game you play. Smash, you ever get sick of these long @ass arguments? I probably would.

no no people end up seeing who you really are, an egotistical fat a$$ who started this whole 50-1k to show how great you and only you think you truly are. If your doing to help the as you call them poor defenseless players then why turn around and tell them they should quit poker all together because of a play they made. True youll keep doing what your doing but if you take away your 50-1k posts all ive seen is garbage and negativity so keep letting the .02/.04 players boost your ego and jump on anyone who see's what a fake you truly are and keep cleaning up those cheetos crumbs off the keyboard when your done, because as you said your gonna keep doing what your doing.

no no people end up seeing who you really are, an egotistical fat a$$ who started this whole 50-1k to show how great you and only you think you truly are. If your doing to help the as you call them poor defenseless players then why turn around and tell them they should quit poker all together because of a play they made. True youll keep doing what your doing but if you take away your 50-1k posts all ive seen is garbage and negativity so keep letting the .02/.04 players boost your ego and jump on anyone who see's what a fake you truly are and keep cleaning up those cheetos crumbs off the keyboard when your done, because as you said your gonna keep doing what your doing.This would be a lot more fun if you could write.Anyway, the response that I assume you're talking about, and I can only assume because you haven't linked it and I make 100 posts a day or whatever, was in response to a post titled "Should I quit playing."I answered the question, which by the way, to those with a sense of humor more sophisticated than lemur, was an obvious joke.Kind of like my responses to your posts on this thread....Hahah. Man, I kill me.Really, though. You're making this too easy. Display a sense of humor or something.So far you've just shown a propensity to follow along whereever I lead you.By the way, I'm better looking than you too.

I'm not taking this thing seriously, but it is going to be useful to me. Here's why. Playing in a live room 40-50 hours a week, I could go over any number of hands with top players (in my case it was the Taj and Trop Rooms). But I'm having trouble online now that I have a real job--and most of the top players have moved to Las Vegas or California anyway. While I can't stand criticizing inexperienced players, I don't have a problem at all telling obnoxious punks to shove it. The games are better without them..Ask yourself --Don't you do best in a wild game with everyone laughing and spilling money all over the table? Now bluntly saying that playing 55 OTG is a must in all situations is of course extreem because we all (I hope) know it depends on the game, but my point is how you play the "edge hands" might be important online..I don't know. I know the answer for 55 in a live game with 8 callers, a tight live game that's raise it and take it, etc. But I'm not sure online--and how you know.This will make a profitable book IMHO Smash--

for looshle go back and read and youll see smash brought the money issue into play not me. And for smash how is it your ahead when your a 6"2 270lb near obese cheeto eating mofo who writes and multi tables playing 3/6 for over 40k a year and probably leaves the house once a week. WAKE UP.....your life is a joke, you need to go look in the mirror and ask what have i been doing for the last 40 yrs. I am 24, make at poker what you make but in 1/3 of the time, assistant trainer (for 1 more year, then have my own barn) am 6'4 190lbs and my girl probably weighs about a 1/3 what your ruffle eating wife weighs so please since you turned this into a dick measuring contest, please please tell me how all that puts you ahead?????? Goodnight now!!!!!!!!!

for looshle go back and read and youll see smash brought the money issue into play not me. And for smash how is it your ahead when your a 6"2 270lb near obese cheeto eating mofo who writes and multi tables playing 3/6 for over 40k a year and probably leaves the house once a week. WAKE UP.....your life is a joke, you need to go look in the mirror and ask what have i been doing for the last 40 yrs. I am 24, make at poker what you make but in 1/3 of the time, assistant trainer (for 1 more year, then have my own barn) am 6'4 190lbs and my girl probably weighs about a 1/3 what your ruffle eating wife weighs so please since you turned this into a dick measuring contest, please please tell me how all that puts you ahead?????? Goodnight now!!!!!!!!!
Making fun of people's wives is pretty lame. Just stop posting here, because I'm pretty sure you've lost the respect of 99% of this forum.

if i could write????? im one ahead of you as i can spell........ussually... wow thats just the one i noticed.......please tell me something you have writtens since you claim you make 120k a year for only 300 hours of writing your stuff must be top notch and most definitely published so please enlighten me and shut me up with your work

if you say so oh great one.......i only play maybe 15-20 hrs a week at hollywood park park after work but i avg. about a 1.5 bb an hour playing 20/40 for the last 9 months when im not playing pot or no limit. If you do the math it beats the hell out of GRINDING it out multi tabling 3/6 40hrs a week. So lets just say u win at being better at small limit hold em and i win in the having a life department. I think that means i win overrall but im sure you'll have a corny rebuttle for me.
this is the first post in this thread dealing with any sort of money. congratulations on the barn by the way! stay away from the goats though, they tend to have herpes, from what my redneck friends have told me.

if i could write????? im one ahead of you as i can spell........ussually... wow thats just the one i noticed.......please tell me something you have writtens since you claim you make 120k a year for only 300 hours of writing your stuff must be top notch and most definitely published so please enlighten me and shut me up with your workI'm dyslexic.Wow, picking on my disability. No cripples at the track to push down stairs tonight?How cowardly and pathetic.Hey.I'm better looking than you.

You're a good limit player. No one can take that away from you. But try to take more than a few minutes away from the FCP forums before you tell us all that you don't take this message board seriously. Haha.I'm writing most of the day, or at the computer. It's just something to do. Plus I like arguing online, it gives me somthing to laugh about while I work.

hypocrite vs. usually.........which is tougher
neither?don't brag about spelling 3 posts after a horrid misspell. that's almost as comical as 'your an idiot' or 'your dumb.'
nice post strategy, stay away from the punch bowl
so are the people that bash smash drinking your spiked punch? why punch anyway? why not a healthy alternative like apple juice or sugar free kool aid.

hypocrite vs. usually.........which is tougherI don't think the point was that you misspelled it, I think the point was the subtle irony inherent in the fact that you misspeled it, then proceeded to define it.I'll se if we can't get a coloring bok together so you can understand the next one aimed at you.It might take some time.