88 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this game?

• Daniel
    • Ted
    • Men
    • Gus
    • Todd
    • You

Layne Flack before he got sober would have won.I've heard that Men regularly drinks a ton of beer when he plays, so he might be the obvious choice.Daniel had a few articles way back when stating that he had donked of a hundred grand or so when drinking (or it could have been close to 100).

It's a tight race!!Maybe pix will help spice up the polls:Daniel NegreanuDaniel_Negreanu.jpgTed ForrestTed_Forrest.jpgMen NguyenMen_Nguyen_new.jpgGus HansenGus-Hansen-200.gifTodd BrunsonWSOPEvent13Todd%20Brunson.jpgMe :club:pulchritude1-AriaGiovanni.jpg

I would win, because the money means more to me so I'd be willing to pee myself at the table to outlast the others...Plus I'm a bit of a drunk, so my tolerance would probably be higher...

In real life, Negreanu is a teeny itty bitty guy. More itty bitty because he's a vegan, but he sounds like a good old boy drinker type; the type that grew up drinking a lot. Those types can drink fat men under the table no matter how small; it's in their genetics. Even a fat man who biologically should be able to handle more amounts of booze, like Todd Brunson, might not fare so well against a regular skinnier/smaller drinker like Men, Scotty or even Negreanu--if the fat man doesn't drink on a regular basis.You all forgot to throw Layne Flack into the mix. I hear in his day, he could drink.

This doesn't really measure the ability to play poker drunk at all. How about whenever someone loses a showdown, they take a shot. Now that game would have some action.

This doesn't really measure the ability to play poker drunk at all. How about whenever someone loses a showdown, they take a shot. Now that game would have some action.
There are obviously lots of scenarios (I just happened to make this one) but NL games so seldom get shown down at the river that I just don't think the booze would make that big a difference.Men normally drinks at a faster pace than only when he has a show down and that's for higher stakes than this!I'm still curious to hear from the one guy who thought Daniel would win this match. Maybe he knows something we don't!