I Called In Sick Today

Don't listen to them Randall. Keep the pictures coming. I love that you put a house number on your shed.

rush-2112-e1294111847490.gif

In what way?

I had some other stuff to comment on but I forgot.

i don't even know whats going on.

Uh, I was worried my shit was contagious.

Hey, do me a favor, would you mind rewriting that story and this time, try being a little more vague. This first pass had at least one morsel of detail. Thats more than your standard.

Dang, Mex channeling how Randy feels since 2006.

Not that I don't think he's interesting, but I'm not sure "assholy forum moderator on reddit" qualifies as something surprising.

Oh. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

don't worry too much. if somebody goes through the trouble of building a bomb, they're probably not going to screw it up by telling everybody about it before it explodes.

that's comforting, thanks shakester.

I tell you this Ronny, if there is a bomb and it goes off its gonna ruin my day.

Popular Stance Man

Also, shake is right. Its kind of like people that "attempt" suicide. If you wanted to do it, just do it. Swallow a bottle of pills, blow your head off, jump off a building, something, dont half ass it and do some cry for help bullshit. Standing on a ledge is for pussies. JUMP

• Like 1