Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I wasn't that impressed with part 1. I'll still read part two cause I'm at work. But it was okay. A few obvious comparisons and some other stuff. But it was okay. I don't know really.

From last year? Why would you read that? Or reread it?

Grantland's tv wrote about the upcoming season a little, but mostly about te show in general and its place with HBO

See, I tried to be humble, but you gotta go and be douchey. Biiiitch. Love you

http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollywood-prospectus/post/_/id/72166/hollywood-prospectus-podcast-game-of-thrones-showrunners-david-benioff-and-d-b-weiss

Edit: actually I think it was this one. It was one or the other, I didnt look too closely. Pretty sure it's this one

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9102336/the-return-hbo-game-thrones

Did I say it was long? It is a little. Its not 6000 words or anything.

Maybe it felt long because the phone at work kept ringing. I was busy yesterday.

it was a "you're going to be alone forever" joke. it wasn't very nice.

I'm listening to phosphorescent wearing my cowboy boots and drinking shiner bock. kinda got my own little piece of texas here in virginia. clear eyes full hearts.

Nice day so we put up the hoop at work and played a little 21. The gay coworker kept blaming his lackluster play on his shirt/jeans being to tight. I'm sure it had nothing to do with him using both hands and pushing the ball toward the hoop shooting it like a little kid or his lack of hustle.

jesus just bang him already

phosphorescent is alt country western music by the way you god damn idiots

• Like 1