• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Agreed. To both points.

Riley tells Ainge to STFU. Love it. Ainge complained about rough play to officials on behalf of this team a couple of years ago. Chased em down in a tunnel. Another hypocrite.

Whiskers, before you bolt for the weekend. Am I wrong to watch the Heat/NO game on NBA tv instead of these crappy college games? I will watch UF/FGCU. Go Eagles

See, I knew you'd understand.

I haven't watched The Unibrow this year yet, so it works out.

I have to be invested in the outcome to watch a game, in any sport

SHAKE, check out my most recent follow on Twitter. @RateMyBackside Right up your alley. I also follow @RateMyKnockers

Sitting across from girl. We exchanged hugs and had a short convo about what each of us is up to.

Further details to come as they occur.

3:1 I tell her I love her before the nights over.

please use originally obtained gifs, not ones acquired from whiskers, per our official rules

thanks for your cooperation,

Except in the case of express written consent.

Tilt, you are authorized to use this one:

maXAmR1.gif?1

This was the best two-post series in the history of the thread.

• Like 1

Florida/OMFGCU is the only game I'm going to watch. I'll turn the others on if it's close near the end.

This is what I'm doing also.

Sitting across from girl. We exchanged hugs and had a short convo about what each of us is up to.

Further details to come as they occur.

3:1 I tell her I love her before the nights over.

That phone of yours ain't got no camera? Show me some ambiance.

Flipping around between tourney and Heat. Why is it that college players don't seem to have any separation from the defender? Do the refs allow rough play or is there no movement without the ball or what? They all seem up in each others shirt? Seems like a scheme problem.

Don't know if you're gonna believe this but I was drunk before we got here. She's on her phone a lot. I don't know what to talk to her about. I hate myself. Shake is cool though. Hope the best for him.

Refill that Blue Moon for starters.

I would make a joke about your 6mnth delayed text. Something about taking your relationship to the next level, texting once every 3 months and see how it goes.

• Like 1

life is meaningless

Hop on the FGCU bandwagon.

I only saw the play live, but that kid looks like he had a good look on that penetration. I didnt get the kick out. Again, ai only saw it live, then it was over and I changed the channel