Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I am who I was in high school, and will always be a little in love with a fag.

This was worded beautifully.

Cmon Napa, the regulars here are wayyyyy too lazy to do anything like that

I'm not too lazy for that, but you guys never told me what Tinder is. Or maybe somebody did. I don't know anymore.

Because I'm still not comfortable with people I know in real life knowing I'm on tinder. Plus, I know she wouldn't like back.

And I liked this girl earlier in the day and then she must have liked me back becaues it said "you matched" I sent her a chat. No response yet. Her little blurb is "I'll make you question your sexuality" Mine is "The Trash-Picking, Field Goal Kicking, Philadelphia Phenomenon". Debating on saying something like "i liked you because I thought you were cute and an ISU fan, but now I think I like dudes" or "I got a confession, I'm not actually the TPFGKPP...I've never even been to Philly".

Man, you guys try way too hard to be witty. If you were going gay, I say keep it up, but its women, most dont get all that shit. They dont watch tv and remember lines and stuff like that. Too intricate.

Just my opinion, but hey, what do I know?

• Like 1

hey napa, you remember that post I made yesterday talking about women complaining when a guy messages them a "hi how are you" and I mentioned that I've gotten them too and that they ARE really annoying and that I won't respond to one? no, no I don't believe you do.

• Like 1