• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm going to CLE next week that my dad is speaking at. Should be interesting. I feel like I might have to pay attention during his hour at least, just in case he quizzes me. I'll sleep through the rest though. Thing starts at 730. That's an ungodly early start time, especially considering I like to roll into work at 10.

Pretty slow day around here. I pooped a lot earlier which was nice. The weekends always back me up.

Wore a green Ralph Lauren polo to work today, so I'm keeping it causal. The polo player is yellow, which looks good with the green. Standard dark grey dress slacks and black shoes and belt.

So you know besides my face and fat body I look good.

Let's say you had a magical sex doll that was like a real woman in every physical way. She responds sexually the way you want a woman to respond.

Part of her magical programming is a self-destruct the moment you have sex with a real woman and your magical sex doll is gone forever.

How would this affect your dating life?

Or maybe a better way to put it is how would it affect your dating philosophy?

Let's say you had a magical sex doll that was like a real woman in every physical way. She responds sexually the way you want a woman to respond.

Part of her magical programming is a self-destruct the moment you have sex with a real woman and your magical sex doll is gone forever.

How would this affect your dating life?

Pretty sure it wouldn't change his (or Napa's) dating life one iota.

That's a good one. Gotta take the guaranteed cash. Not sure how low I'd go. Maybe $50k cash. I don't think going higher on the top end makes a world of difference because for me, what's the different between $5 mil and $10 mil. I mean, sure, some things, but either way, it's a good life. Any more than $10 mil, we start talking about a house on the beach, a boat, couple of cars, an apt somewhere cool.

I think $10m would obviously be really cool and you could do all kinds of great things, but you'd still have to manage it. Make it $500m and you're in that I'll do whatever the fuck I want range.

How much money do you need where it would take some serious Brewster's Millions shenanigans to spend it all in your lifetime? If I had a 50/50 shot at that kind of money, I'd give up the guaranteed $500k.