Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

It sure makes me happy.

Gonna be hot in the big city today. 100. You ready stratty?

I am not in the city. I took today off to interview, and now I'm back home drinking beer and perhaps will swim in a bit. I actually told the interviewer this when I was leaving post-interview. "some combination of beer and pool" I believe is what I said.

So you werent trying to get hired?

Dont drink 28 beers like I did. Although, maybe. Sun, pool, beer and boobs, rarely a better combo

What, I think if he did that with confidence and good timing were great things to say in an interview. Especially the new Jeans part. Shows he expects to be hired AND is funny. And doesn't have enough jeans.

I emphasized that the job listing itself stuck out after someone told me to look at key, but that I'm not unhappy with my current job or anything. so, yeah. I felt comfortable being loose and funny, and it seemed to work okay. if I had gotten a stuffy vibe, I would have gone more serious, for sure. they were two late-20s early-30s women.

at the end of the day I really don't care whether they hire me or not. doesn't change my life much either way... same garbage trajectory, just slightly less garbagey.

It's very disappointing to see a chick that used to be hot that has let herself go and weights a good 30-40lbs too much. I just saw a girl (woman) get out of her car outside my window. Late 30's I would guess, pretty face a little chubby...but then rest of her followed an it just kept getting bigger. My wife works with a lady like this as well. Was beautiful in her 20's, had a kid started putting on weigh in her 30's but still looked good, now she has to be over 200lbs. You can see there is an attractive person in there, but they are being swallowed by a fat person. Sad really.

when they told me they were a full casual, jeans five days a week place, I sighed, looked down, and muttered, "I'm going to need more pairs of jeans..."

But really you only need like one or two pairs of jeans, right?

ElOcho, the picture of youth, exuberance, health, sexiness and defender of women that lose their baby fat or else lose their husbands.

Tubby bitches

Do you think it's possible that Dan and bomani are gay? I mean they meet, Dan brings him on his radio show and he likes him slot. So much in fact that he gets him a spot on his tv show so he can move to Miami. Interesting. I mean not that there's anything wrong with that, but Dan being gay wouldn't surprise me at all. And bomanis tough guy act is a little much sometimes, maybe he's overcompensating.

yeah napa didn't want to bang fatties and when strat called napa a hypocrite for not wanting to bang fatties while he himself could be considered a fattie (napa please don't kill yourself because I said that) napa clarified that he understood that girls wouldn't want to bang him because he himself was a fattie and since he went into the not wanting to bang fatties game while understanding that he was not himself very bangable then it wasn't hipocracy.