Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

you know you can actually feel it when a woman has an orgsam, right?

Well check out the confidence feed bag this guy strapped on.

So, no condom. I like it

• Like 1

Company wants me to come to KC for an interview this week. Only time I can is Friday as we have training tues-thurs. boss likes to have a lot of time notice for day off. Not sure what I'm going to say.

Lol somebody at work quit today and now they're wanting me to kinda take over some of his audits for 401ks. Hard to want to show initiative but also not screw them over even harder, in the small chance I do get a new job that is.

Essay is right. Start setting up your excuse now. Coughing, sniveling, achey back, whatever. Work it now, by Thursday, you tell them you need Friday to recover. Man up, bang in. It's the only solution. Don't ask, take

Idk. Thurs night were going to the game and I don't want them to think I'm just taking the day off with a hangover or something.

Even better. Tell them you're too sick to make the game.

remember when you promised your prospective boss that you'd be a hard, dedicated worker, napa? that you'd be honest and forthright with him? what happened to those promises? what happened to the napa he knew?

company took away a bunch of benefits in exchange for free coffee. some people were actually upbeat about the change somehow. anyway the coffee machine insta-broke. well hey, at least I still have my sickass base pay to fall back on for comfort/consolation.

lol condoms. she's already had one kid so I mean what are the chances she could get pregnant again? come on guys learn your science.

strat you're right. edit: about me being an ******* that is

I know. He's going to go "dammit I knew I shouldn't have hired him". I feel kinda bad about that and I wouldn't be surprised if he told me to not worry about finishing out the two weeks, if I were to quit. And it's not like I was job hunting. This opportunity just kinda came about and I've had some other stuff happen in my life where the pay raise would really be of use right now.

And Im awful at lying so faking sick all week isn't going to work for me.

If they could eliminate your position and save them money without hurting production, would they do it?

Yes they would. So **** them and move up. That's business and anyone who doesn't understand that is a person you need not concern yourself with. You tell them you work for money, if they want you to stay they can pay you more. Otherwise it's adios motha****a. Assuming you get the new job of course.

• Like 1

It's his damn sister. She's probably pregnant already after succumbing to the advances of a shakezuma type lathario. I'm sure the bastard won't stick around either.

Sportscenter? Pshaw.

SB Nation blogs are where it's at. (Unless "it" is Heat fans. [There are no Heat fans. {Only Lannisters.}])

you know you can actually feel it when a woman has an orgsam, right?

I know I can

He reall doesn't.

#GoHeat

I, unlike Funyet, turned off Sportscenter because I was tired of the hype train. Just play

Sportscenter used to be an every night thing for me. I haven't watched a full episode in a few years now because

of the "hype train" and east coast bias they adamantly refuse exists.

he sends money back home? what? to his sister, as a one-time thing?

I don't mean to scrutinize, but if you could post your bank account statements from the last few months, I think we could get to the bottom of whether you made a valid argument in your hypothetical job switching justification.

• Like 2

2006 wasn't THAT long ago.

Please son, try again.

I actually became a fan in the early 90's while working nights at my Uncle's gas station and listening to all the games on radio. It also helped that Larry Bird retired.

I think he helps his folks out a little. Napa is a sweet fella.

he sends money back home? what? to his sister, as a one-time thing?

I don't mean to scrutinize, but if you could post your bank account statements from the last few months, I think we could get to the bottom of whether you made a valid argument in your hypothetical job switching justification.

I love when people come into my office to cry poor and want fees back for overdrafting, and I look at their statement in it read

Fast food

Fast food

Starbucks

Fast food

Bar tab

Restaurant

Fast food

Water bill

Fast food

Starbucks

Restaurant