I Called In Sick Today

It looks like you got an iPhone though, so, things can't be that bad?

You got any sweet firefighter prank stories?

My cousin had a guy at his station always bragging about the MPG he got in his new car, so for a few weeks they would add gas to his car without him knowing, and so his mpg was only getting better obv. And then at some point they started siphoning gas out to make his mileage absolute shit and he started freaking out. Was always on the phone with the company (think it was Ford), going to mechanics and was getting ready to sue them until they figured it had gone far enough. That's probably my favorite he's told me.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

tough break, tommy. losing CHEST definition can be a rough time any mans life. but you'll bounce back, i know you will.

that other stuff is sucky too.

No shit it has been super rough. I mean, I know its all about eating big and lifting big. I got the eating big part down but then I say, eh, I'm too tired to lift today I'll hit it hard tomorrow but then that don't happen and its a vicious cycle. I started supplements this week and I'm hoping to get back to the physical specimen I once was by the end of the year.

And yeah life sucks

It looks like you got an iPhone though, so, things can't be that bad?

You got any sweet firefighter prank stories?

My cousin had a guy at his station always bragging about the MPG he got in his new car, so for a few weeks they would add gas to his car without him knowing, and so his mpg was only getting better obv. And then at some point they started siphoning gas out to make his mileage absolute shit and he started freaking out. Was always on the phone with the company (think it was Ford), going to mechanics and was getting ready to sue them until they figured it had gone far enough. That's probably my favorite he's told me.

Nothing major yet on the pranks. Especially now with the public breathing down our necks saying public employees are lazy and don't deserve their money and benefits we're mostly on our best behavior. A lot of little things. This one guy always pours water and peoples chair and then they sit and look like they pooped themselves. This older lieutenant he would always make people buy him soda and one of the guys would just flip the tab around and he never figured it out and would always think the can was defective. Water fights, stealing things, tying shoelaces together. It's like a bunch of 30-50 year olds stuck in kindergarten with their pranks. As lame as they are they're still funny. There's a lot of stories from the older guys about the glory days of pranking back in the 80's and 90's.

And life sucks even with the iPhone. I think homeless people got iPhones these days.

i wish i could tell you that tommy fought the good fight, and the ex-wife let him be. i wish i could tell you that, but life is no fairy tale world.

so last night i go to a local bar type place and a buddy and his girl are there and my other two friends show up. so its four dudes and one unavailable woman. just how i like it. anyways, she gets a text, a friend needs her to fill in on the kickball team. she ropes boyfriend into going. she asks if me and other friend will go. we're losers, so we agree to go. we go back to their place so she can change. we buy beer. after buying beer girl informs us that kickball game was at 7, not 9, so they missed it. cool, nice job. but now what to do? i don't have my car, so i'm like take me home. they are like, WE GOTTA KEEP THIS PARTY GOING. i was like whatever, so long as you take me home. so they come over to our place. me, roommate, buddy, his girlfriend. she says she is going to invite some of her friends over.

okay, now we're talking. so i pour a drink and get a little loose. obviously no one else comes over. by 12:30 i'm like WHY THE **** ARE YOU TWO STILL HERE? they're super wasted, being loud, wrestling and making out. i was like get the **** out of here. seriously. buddy gets all offended. so i was like look man, you can stay if you can sit on the couch like a normal person and watch a movie. otherwise hit the ****in road. he gets all pissy like a bitch. eventually they leave after i told them they couldn't sleep on my couch.

they were all like, why can't you have some fun. i was like its thursday night and i want to go to sleep, so get the **** out of here. if you'd brought over some women that would be one thing. but you didn't. so shove off.

END OF POINTLESS STORY.

yeah i'd stuff. she's pretty hot.

they just a got a little rowdy for my thursday night taste. plus if i can't have fun sexy time, then no one else will in my apartment, especially not in front of me.

I've got to drive to Minneapolis tonight after work for a weekend for my buddy's "we don't want any awkwardness between our wedding party" party even though I've tried telling him that I'm involved...there's going to be some awkwardness.

It should be fun, but I'd almost rather stay home and go tailgate for the season opener tomorrow and then have Sunday/Monday to do nothing but the fantasy drafts I've got scheduled.

that did work out nicely.

so you're driving up for a party that is designed to allow all the members of a wedding to get to know one another? this seems like a good chance to plant a flag with a lady, then **** that flag at the actual wedding. or will this be all dudes?

does that change anything?

I'm probably playing poker tonight, buy by the end of the day I'm going to try to sceme a way to hang out with this girl over the weekend, short of asking her out of course.

3some with a hottie and another dude? I dunno I would feel weird afterwards. Although i always feel weird after the banging has completd and at least now I would have the mental pictures of bagging the hottie for the spank bank later. (and the other dude)

I am on my 4 day that started yesterday but I got back on Labor Day. Tonight I'm going to my buddy and his fiance's house for a long planned evening of beer and bonfire. Its a bit of a cleansing bonfire as I will be burning pictures of the ex, letters and cards from the ex and personal belongings of the ex that she packed in my boxes that i would rather burn than see if she wants them back.

Then I got me little on Saturday and Sunday which I can't wait for as I haven't seen him since Tuesday.

Yeah, it's a guys and girls thing, although we have different itinieries for the most part. The girls is like all planned out hour by hour and the dudes is basically "find a bar to watch the game or whatever". The plant a flag plan sounds good on paper, but from the three bridesmaids I know they're either way huge or taken with a cool bro boyfriend. Plus, you know, me.

There's like five or six groomsmen though, so maybe I'll be surprised by the other bridesmaids.

does that change anything?

I'm probably playing poker tonight, buy by the end of the day I'm going to try to sceme a way to hang out with this girl over the weekend, short of asking her out of course.

Just go up to her and ask her if she wants to get some drinks tonight. It will work if you're just confident in yourself.

Or else follow her home and find out wherre she lives. Have a friend go into her house in the green man suit from It's Always Sunny, then he tries to rape her. You break into her house and say (George McFly voice) "Hey You! Get your damn hands off her!" She realizes how amazing and brave you are and BAM! Winnah

Or just rape her yourself and flee the state

Yeah, it's a guys and girls thing, although we have different itinieries for the most part. The girls is like all planned out hour by hour and the dudes is basically "find a bar to watch the game or whatever". The plant a flag plan sounds good on paper, but from the three bridesmaids I know they're either way huge or taken with a cool bro boyfriend. Plus, you know, me.

There's like five or six groomsmen though, so maybe I'll be surprised by the other bridesmaids.

Man, huge women are great slump busters. I'd go for the fatty. But only if she recently bathed herself, fattys always have a bit of a pungent odor.

well I, for one, am glad this tommygavin fellow is back

He's like the best lurker ever.

It will work if you're just confident in yourself.

Or just rape her yourself and flee the state

Or maybe we just have the same jokes from two years ago.

• Like 2

Man, huge women are great slump busters. I'd go for the fatty. But only if she recently bathed herself, fattys always have a bit of a pungent odor.

Always take them to a a pool or jacuzzi pre sexing.

• Like 1

WHY CAN'T I QUOTE PEOPLE!?!?!?!?  I HATE THIS NEW BOARD!!!

I wanted to quote DJ's post about Tommy being a good lurker/same jokes, because the same thought process happened to me, but this stupid ****ing board has destroyed my ability to do so and now I just look like an idiot.  Thanks a lot, vb.

Fine, I dont think you were around for my drama and it was awhile ago so quick recap that doesn't matter anyway. She was a crazy, selfish attention whore but the hottest chick I ever been with. Just the right size head did the thinking, bam! fast forward to now and I'm broke, divorced and an emotional wreck.

I didn't lurk at all for a couple years but started lurking again in June or so to regain the feel for the thread. Can't just start running (posting) without a little warmup (lurking).

Always take them to a a pool or jacuzzi pre sexing.

THIS guy, THIS guy knows all the secrets. I have a pool and a jacuzzi at my new apartment complex and I will now be smiling awkwardly at bigguns everywhere hoping their panties will moisten and follow me back to my apartment.