180 Man Sitngo On Stars

1 more player in the field for that extra 6 bucks! lol
6 bux is a nice piece of change for a pan handler, no? :club:
Well done and nice cash you two! Spare a buck? :D
it felt good to find a way to get it done without my coach. :D(i was starting to get supersticious)

Those are pretty solid sngs for like 20 bucks. And you get the bonus of not having to battle through a field of 2000 at Stars. Nice job pogue.

Heres something that I would like to do. Seems like an interesting challenge.http://www.pocketfives.com/5DA75B4D-DFA2-4...A5DA99EB03.aspxIf you could replicate his results and avg 6 sngs a day, then you could make roughly $900 a week. Thats not that bad. These seem to be pretty profitable. Ive played 6 of these on a limited bankroll and Ive managed a 3rd and a 12th. I would like to try my hand at this challenge. If anyone else thinks of doing this, feel free to post results. I would be interested in how you do.
Good read. I am definitely going to play more of these, but no where near 6 a day. Maybe a couple a week. I'll keep track of my results.

The 180's on Stars pay out...1st - $10802nd - $7203rd - $425.404th - $2885th - $2346th - $180And so forth down to 18th. I've tried a few so far with no success. Finished on the bubble a couple times and have yet to feel like I've had luck fall in my favor. Others on FCP seem to be finding these pretty profitable for now the bulk of my income will have to come elsewhere.

I have played a few of these and finished on the bubble (ish) each time, I even got a 20th! lol! The field is pretty weak but the rigid top 10% payout seems tough to me, I know it is standard but there is usually an overlap in MTTs allowing for 12-15% when u pass each threshold! lol! That said I think someone could do pretty well, all u gotta do is play good TAG poker and avoid a suckout and it's not so hard!