I was just listening to the "Joe Average Poker Show" and Charlie said that PSS3 started airing last week. Does anyone have any info on this? I haven't seen any advertising for it and I can't find any torrents for it.

I believe it just started sunday. The first episode had Mortensen, Hachem, Esfandiari, Tilly, Tran and I forget the other. PS3 is better than PS2 mostly due to Lederer as one of the commentators and seeing Tilly's huge jugs alot.

Do any of you know where one could purchase Superstars 1 or 2 on DVD? I tried google and wasn't even able to find a website. Any help would be great.

Do any of you know where one could purchase Superstars 1 or 2 on DVD? I tried google and wasn't even able to find a website. Any help would be great.
there's none to my knowledgeyou should download the torrents...

I'm not diggin season 3. The blind/starting stack ratio seems way too low, so it's basically an all-in fest. They pick a hand they don't mind racing with and move in. Occassionally, someone will double up to get a good size stack and make a raise less than all-in, but if they do and someone else picks up any medium hand, they re-raise all-in.I'm sure the producers did this because to the un-educated masses, nothing is more dramatic than an all-in race. So, to maximize viewership they decided they needed someone to move all-in almost every hand that is played. Makes for good gambling tv, not for good poker tv IMO. Furthermore, having Howard Lederer announce such a non-strategic tournament is, I feel, a waste. Howard has a great analytical mind for poker and it's been wasted on a show where every broadcast hand is simply a race. Very little strategy other than, "Do I want to race with these cards?" I sincerely hope that once they get past the qualifying matches the structure will allow for some poker playing, if not I don't think season 3 is going to be very high on my "must see tv" schedule. I'll watch it if nothing else is on, or I happen to catch a re-broadcast, but I won't go out of my way to make it a point to watch. Here endeth the gripe...

I caught #2 the other day and I completely agree all-in almost every hand. Almost not even worth watching. Season 1 was by far the best at least they actually played poker.

I'm not diggin season 3. The blind/starting stack ratio seems way too low, so it's basically an all-in fest. They pick a hand they don't mind racing with and move in. Occassionally, someone will double up to get a good size stack and make a raise less than all-in, but if they do and someone else picks up any medium hand, they re-raise all-in.I'm sure the producers did this because to the un-educated masses, nothing is more dramatic than an all-in race. So, to maximize viewership they decided they needed someone to move all-in almost every hand that is played. Makes for good gambling tv, not for good poker tv IMO. Furthermore, having Howard Lederer announce such a non-strategic tournament is, I feel, a waste. Howard has a great analytical mind for poker and it's been wasted on a show where every broadcast hand is simply a race. Very little strategy other than, "Do I want to race with these cards?" I sincerely hope that once they get past the qualifying matches the structure will allow for some poker playing, if not I don't think season 3 is going to be very high on my "must see tv" schedule. I'll watch it if nothing else is on, or I happen to catch a re-broadcast, but I won't go out of my way to make it a point to watch. Here endeth the gripe...