Foxwoods During Wpt

I think there is a big tourney at foxwoods at the end of this month or next month right? Thats not really the main point. I was wondering if the competition at the side games during tourney time there is harder or easier. I have gone a few times when nothing was going on and have faired pretty well. Should i avoid it duing a tournament?I play 1-2 NL when i go there usually.

PM foxwoodspro, hes the local legend who should know pretty much everything there is to know about foxwoods poker.
Are you kidding? He's a PRO. He doesn't have time to answer questions from losers like us. Gosh.

I would say that side games during major tournaments are slightly more lucrative than normal. Reason being, that players who bust out of the tournament(s) jump into side games and attempt to make some of their buy in back. Also, the play of recently busted players is usually worse in a cash game. They’ve spent a certain amount of energy on the tournament and I find that they are less focused than usual. Plus, they have to adjust to cash game mode from tournament mode which is hard to do for some. On the flipside of this, there are plenty of people who travel the tournament circuit just to take advantage of these lucrative side games.

On the flipside of this, there are plenty of people who travel the tournament circuit just to take advantage of these lucrative side games.This is kinda what i was wondering about.

Just to give the inside word. Unless you are playing high limit, there really is no change. High limit would be 20/40 or higher.The only thing you will see when the WPT is in town is the wait time for a limit/no limit table go from 2 hours to 5.

On the flipside of this, there are plenty of people who travel the tournament circuit just to take advantage of these lucrative side games.This is kinda what i was wondering about.
You won't run into them in the 1/2NL games.
Just to give the inside word. Unless you are playing high limit, there really is no change. High limit would be 20/40 or higher.The only thing you will see when the WPT is in town is the wait time for a limit/no limit table go from 2 hours to 5.
Whoa. I remember you. We must run in different circles these days.

that is true...you will not find the side-game tournament circut travelers at the 1-2 no limit tables.But the players who bust out of the tournament(s) who do jump into the 1-2 nlhe side games will make the game slightly more lucrative. There are plenty of these players. Such players are those who won their seats into the major tournaments online or via live sats. and do not have the regular bankroll to play higher than $40-80...they usually resort to baby no-limit.

Foxwoods is a zoo during WPT events. If you play SNG's I recommend the single table satelites there as you can get into them much quicker and they pay out in cash. If you get to the room after about 12pm the wait for a 1-2 game will be in the 4 to 5 hour range.

yo juggo or anyone else, do u remember playing a lebonese kid that looked like he was 16 yrs old on friday or sat night. he was prob wearing a polo hat and was prob mad drunk, if u do remeber please say summin