Fcp Heads Up Poker League (modified)

Certainly sounds interesting and I would entertain the opportunity to jump in and play. If anyone is looking for another member, shoot me an email bcquinn@hotmail.com

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This tourney sounds awesome, but I would really like to entertain some discussion as to the structure of the later matches, especially the sweet sixteen and up. I think these ought to have much slower structures or more chips, maybe even create a private event to be used exclusively for these matches. It would suck to be in the final match and have it turn into a WPT-esque crapshoot.

Is this thing gonna happen?
yesterday, during the neg-o...Daniel said its going to happen...theyre taking their time to make sure to get everything right...DN mentioned something about hand-picking teams himself, so there are going be more changes i guess...
yesterday, during the neg-o...Daniel said its going to happen...theyre taking their time to make sure to get everything right...DN mentioned something about hand-picking teams himself, so there are going be more changes i guess...
:club: I hope I am one of the "chosen".
This tourney sounds awesome, but I would really like to entertain some discussion as to the structure of the later matches, especially the sweet sixteen and up. I think these ought to have much slower structures or more chips, maybe even create a private event to be used exclusively for these matches. It would suck to be in the final match and have it turn into a WPT-esque crapshoot.
Ahh, but that has been addressed by the playoff format. The finals will be a best 4 out of 7 matches with the other playoff rounds will be best 3 out of 5.