Negreanu Open Tonight

Just a note to all of you guys that I'll be playing tonight. Also, I'll be putting a bounty on my head equivalent to $1 per entry. So if there are 100 entries, there will be a $100 bounty on my head... see you there!

Just a note to all of you guys that I'll be playing tonight. Also, I'll be putting a bounty on my head equivalent to $1 per entry. So if there are 100 entries, there will be a $100 bounty on my head... see you there!
When does it start, I need to know if I should leave work now or not?
Is the Neg-O still played on stars or is it on the poker network now?
It's only played through FCP, it's not on any of the other Network sites and it starts at 9PM EST tonight. $10 + $1 entry.

thanks DN for the bonus-ive been missing every tourney at FCP you play in and this is my last Neg-O for a while so THANKS!

Cumulative leaderboard statistics updated with March 15th tournament resultsAfter playing his first tournament of this leaderboard period Daniel sits 228th out of 376

Cumulative leaderboard statistics updated with March 15th tournament resultsAfter playing his first tournament of this leaderboard period Daniel sits 228th out of 376
Nice...I'm in 162nd after my 2nd tournament and last night I was first one out. Lost with 3 Aces, and then went out with QQ vs KK.I pretty much donate my chips to RonMexico, and that donk can't even get past 23rd. geez.

got greedy and tried to bust DN with 6 2 off...that didnt work out to well...then he made a good laydown against my queens :club: ...congrats to mutation for the bounty...at least i finally made a FT in the neg o.