hey if anyone is gonna be in ac this weekend i'll be there for a poker tourney if anyone wants to get up. i'm gonna get up there on thursday night and be there until monday morning.

hey if anyone is gonna be in ac this weekend i'll be there for a poker tourney if anyone wants to get up. i'm gonna get up there on thursday night and be there until monday morning.
I'll be there Thursday night too for the Friday am tournament and the Ultra Satellite on Sunday at the Borgata. If you see me (see picture below), stop by and say hi. I'll be driving from about 1 1/2 hours South of you. I'll be at the Borgata around 7-8 pm Thursday night.Tournament info at below URL:http://www.theborgata.com/main.cfm?Section...lay04d&CSID=410
that would be the tourney i'll be going to.by the way are you going to be wearing the gloves?
A little pee came out when I read that....NH.GLOVES!!!! Hey, you gotta get a good grip on those cards Chuck.
A little pee came out when I read that....NH.GLOVES!!!! Hey, you gotta get a good grip on those cards Chuck.
yeah i knew there was something in my repertoire that was lacking. Maybe they can help me get a grip on life.

that tourney is sick.tremomey was telling me about it..and when i heard it was 1k, i immediatley thought of the 2k i donked off and then cried a little bit.gl man, that would be amazing to cash in.- Jordan

well being thta it's a sat. i don't think that action would be worth tha much
WHAT!!!It would be totally +EV for me if you have a brain fart and sell me 10-20%. That would get me 10-20% of 4 major tournies.I expect you'll win one of the prize packages. I would be confident in your going deep or at least cashing in 2 of the 4 tournies.One of the most amazing displays of flatulance, was the time you proved that your brain could actually fart.P.S. update your blog sometime. good stuff: www.chucksty.blogspot.com

I will be there as well Friday for the satellite and if the wind is at my back, etc. etc.I will in the words of the Terminator "Be Back" on Sunday for main event as it were.It will be interesting to see how many people enter on Sunday. After they award as many packages as possible the next place finisher gets all the rest of the cash which could be a pretty nice chunk of change depending on how many entrants they get.Good luck to any and all that are going to be down there.

Turnpike Exit 15W :club:
Way up north. I just have quick trip down the Atlantic City expressway.My wife used to live in Ramsey in Bergen county.
Those gloves are classic. Can't go wrong with those gansta shades either. You're so freakin tough everbody folds if you even glance towards your chips.
Well thanks, TF.I did pretty well at the Borgata about six weeks ago in the Borgata Winter Open. I'm hoping to do well this weekend.