Top Three Hot Girls

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been given Shakira some serious consideration Hobbes. I am going to read some bios on her today. I like what I have learned about her so far.p.s. You can't just be a pretty face and body to be on The Avs list. :club:

I have been given Shakira some serious consideration Hobbes. I am going to read some bios on her today. I like what I have learned about her so far.p.s. You can't just be a pretty face and body to be on The Avs list. :club:
What are you, gay? It's not like you're ever going to hang out with any of them.
What are you, gay? It's not like you're ever going to hang out with any of them.
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT :mad arms crossed face:
As far as I know, her life is whatever is in her music videos.

:heywhatdyoucallme face:...I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that Kellie Pickler wasn't in my top 3.btw, alba's #4 on my list.

:heywhatdyoucallme face:...I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that Kellie Pickler wasn't in my top 3.btw, alba's #4 on my list.
Aren't you going to get to wake up to that everyday? Doesn't that sort of disqualify her from the running?