Daniel's Diet Pepsi Commercial

I just saw Daniel's Diet Pepsi commercial with Jay Mohr, Scotty and Phil Hellmuth on Fox at the end of 24 tonight.
NOOOOOO! You have to joking. I am a Diet Coke girl!

Really? That's great. It'd be nice to catch. Thumbs up to Daniel. :D Too bad I don't have television.....Sad, really... :club: ~SPL~

Really? That's great. It'd be nice to catch. Thumbs up to Daniel. :D Too bad I don't have television.....Sad, really... :club: ~SPL~
no television?
no television?
Well, I do have television, but I do not carry cable service at this time. I've protested cable at the apartment complex I'm living in and refuse to get their crappy service, because they want an outragous fee each month. And my apartment is facing the wrong side, so I cannot receive satellite either. I'm really quite irritated, but it's fine. I can usually catch most important things online anyways. So, really my television shows snow more than anything else.... It's all self inflicting I suppose. :club: ~SPL~
Well, I do have television, but I do not carry cable service at this time. I've protested cable at the apartment complex I'm living in and refuse to get their crappy service, because they want an outragous fee each month. And my apartment is facing the wrong side, so I cannot receive satellite either. I'm really quite irritated, but it's fine. I can usually catch most important things online anyways. So, really my television shows snow more than anything else.... It's all self inflicting I suppose. :club: ~SPL~
What about a normal tv antenna? You should at least get the networks enough to watch 24. I mean, it's freakin 24!!
What about a normal tv antenna? You should at least get the networks enough to watch 24. I mean, it's freakin 24!!
This is very true and I've had several people bring this to my attention. I guess I need to get off my lazy @$$ and go get one huh? :club: I've gone 5 months without it, so I do plan to do something soon.... And 24 is a great show. I used to like watching The Shield and Nip/Tuck on FX myself. :D~SPL~

Would my TiVo have caught it if I only recorded the hour the show was on? Or was the commercial actually after the show?Edit: nm, just fast forwarded it... about to watch it now.

Would my TiVo have caught it if I only recorded the hour the show was on? Or was the commercial actually after the show?
It was before the preview for next week, so you probably got it.
It was before the preview for next week, so you probably got it.
LOL... it looked like DN in High Stakes Poker... he didn't have to do much acting there, just do what he did after every hand on HSP...
the ad was pretty lame. not becuase of DN though, it was just wasnt funny.
All of those new Pepsi commercials are pretty lame. Especially the one w/ P> Diddy, or what ever his name is now.

man, you guys are quick. i just watched 24 and heres a post about DNs tv appearance already. hey, as long as some poker pros are catching big sponsorship money, i guess thats good for the game, right? oh, btw, my moneys on Coke.