Negreanu And Edward Norton

I guess this topic might have been discussed prior to this post. But I just got to know!What's up with these guys, they are so alike in both looks and ways. Is Norton Negreanu's alter ego or vice versa? Or are they secretely related in some way (might be that they don't even know of this relationship).Please fill me in....

my roomate in college used to bring this up everytime DN was on tv. You are only the second person I've ever heard discuss this actuallyI honestly don't see it.

my roomate in college used to bring this up everytime DN was on tv. You are only the second person I've ever heard discuss this actuallyI honestly don't see it.
maybe that is your roommate from college....(twilight zone music)
43237015dancinglock8ii.gifEDIT: This post doesn't make much sense after the post I was quoting got deleted.
I don't really see it either.
Same here.

yeah its just not there...but what i find amazing in EN is that he can be a skinny little punk in Rounders yet be massivively stacked in American History Xthat is badass

yeah its just not there...but what i find amazing in EN is that he can be a skinny little punk in Rounders yet be massivively stacked in American History Xthat is badass
Christian Bale made the most amazing transformation that I've ever seen. Go watch THE MACHINIST and then watch BATMAN BEGINS. These two films were shot within one calendar year of each other. And yes, that's him in the Machinist, not a stand in. Unreal!

I think the way the both speak and act is extremely similar. They might not be the spitting image of each other, but there are definetely some traits that are alike. I'll try to dig up a couple of photos....

Christian Bale made the most amazing transformation that I've ever seen. Go watch THE MACHINIST and then watch BATMAN BEGINS. These two films were shot within one calendar year of each other. And yes, that's him in the Machinist, not a stand in. Unreal!
No way.... Nicholas Cage in that role as the strip club bouncer... I think it was Snake Eyes but I could be wrong... he was an absolute monster in that movie
No way.... Nicholas Cage in that role as the strip club bouncer... I think it was Snake Eyes but I could be wrong... he was an absolute monster in that movie
Did you see The Machinist? It's one thing for actors to gain weight or get buff for a role, but to starve themselves for months to look bone thin is over the top. Then get the part as Batman and have to gain all the weight back while adding muscle is just pure dedication.
you're right..that was sick, he is an awesome actor...I loved Equilibrium
Kiss of Death.
When i saw the scene of worm in prison I was like "is that Negreanu?" but then i realize, no it wasnt....not even close
Your sick in the head.Norton = Hollywood Movie StarNegreanu = Name Dropper
Your sick in the head.Norton = Hollywood Movie StarNegreanu = Name Dropper
I like you Mike.