Online Card-showing

i've been wondering recently when you will be able to choose to show one card if your opponent folds and you have the option of showing or mucking in an ONLINE game... many times you will see someone show just one card in a live game, and i just think it would add a much more interesting feel to online play, and make it more realistic... would you all like this addition, or be against it?

You can on Ultimate Bet.
I always click the "Fold and Show" button when folding my 24o in the big blind to what is probably a steal from the button.I don't understand showing your "big laydowns" - unless of course your opponents bluff too much and you want to further encourage that mistake.

i never understood why you can go into the instant hand history and see what csrds your opponent has if he mucks, say if he calls you down. it defeats the purpose of mucking and goes against the principles of poker.i also agree that if you could only show one, every douche online would do it every hand

i never understood why you can go into the instant hand history and see what csrds your opponent has if he mucks, say if he calls you down. it defeats the purpose of mucking and goes against the principles of poker.
no it doesn't.

A guy that I play with a lot (many of you know him as the big loudmouth bowling guy with the throwback jerseys from the WSOP ME) has an idea for a poker site. He wants to call it "angle shot". On there you could show one card, bet out of turn, flash a card during the hand, make it look like your calling then raise, slowroll, and all of the other things ass##les do at a live game. He claims he doesn't play online because he can't shoot angles. Tells you something you may have already figured out from the coverage.

no it doesn't.
well to me, in a live game, when you call someone down and are able to muck yyour hand is part of the game. having the advantage of your opponent not being able to know what you are holding and playing some of the time is a BIG part of poker, but i guess that is just me
well to me, in a live game, when you call someone down and are able to muck yyour hand is part of the game. having the advantage of your opponent not being able to know what you are holding and playing some of the time is a BIG part of poker, but i guess that is just me
you can ask to see their cards when it goes to showdown and they have to show you.
A guy that I play with a lot (many of you know him as the big loudmouth bowling guy with the throwback jerseys from the WSOP ME) has an idea for a poker site. He wants to call it "angle shot". On there you could show one card, bet out of turn, flash a card during the hand, make it look like your calling then raise, slowroll, and all of the other things ass##les do at a live game. He claims he doesn't play online because he can't shoot angles. Tells you something you may have already figured out from the coverage.
Maybe Men Nguyen could endorse your friend's site.
i've been wondering recently when you will be able to choose to show one card if your opponent folds and you have the option of showing or mucking in an ONLINE game... many times you will see someone show just one card in a live game, and i just think it would add a much more interesting feel to online play, and make it more realistic... would you all like this addition, or be against it?
They also have it on poker.comI find it to be a very nice feature, and they also have rabbit too. It really doesn't slow the game down much at all.