.10 .25 tableHad just sat down not sure how the guy had been playing...he limps, i raise to 1 with QQ and he flat calls..Flop come AJQ two clubs and he bets out the pot.. i smooth call, probably should have raised, but was lookin for blank on turn and was going to raise if he bet again...turn six.. he checks, about 8 in the pot i bet 5 dollars he callsriver is an ugly 10 with no flush, he pushes in for about 17 or the size of pot with board AJQ6 10 i folded QQQ, was maybe a bad fold but he easily could have had K... seen donkslimp with AK before..ANy thoughts

Reraise the flop and push on the turn. You asked yourself to get beat by letting him draw for cheap.
i agree here. the toughest thing for me to learn at $25 was: ALLOW NO DRAWS... unless you flop quads. i used to complain about suckouts constantly, that is, until i realized i was "allowing" my opponents to draw by slowing down my aggression. don't confuse this with "giving an opponent odds to draw." i always tried to take the odds away, but at $25, they draw to crap anyway.just as good, though, was the laydown...he prolly had the K. when the board has 4 to str8 or flush and/or is double paired...look for the escape hatch! :club:

Your bet preflop is good. But you should have raised to flop. Since he called preflop, we can assume 2 things. It's very likely that he hit the ace. But, there are a lot of scare cards that could come up, and his hand is only going to get weaker. This is when he's willing to put the most money into the pot, when he thinks his ace is strong. If he doesn't have an ace I could put him on a hand such as J K, or 10 J suited, in which case you have to make him pay for the draw. You should of posted the amounts he bet and in the pot etc. But, you should of reraised him on the flop about a 2/3 of the pot, and imply yourself all in on the turn when the 6 came. Bet around 2/3 of your stack, in order to cut his imply odds if he's on a draw.

Reraise the flop and push on the turn. You asked yourself to get beat by letting him draw for cheap.
mos def.you cant let a highly coordinated board hit people for cheap