How Is Everyone Brackets

I too went 7/8 in the spade bracket. I think the real test is going to be the heart bracket. There are some tough picks in that bracket.I just want to say I can't remember having this much fun watching a poker tournament online.Great Job Full Contact Poker. This was a great idea.Good luck everyone. Cheers,Scott

Yeah, the hearts bracket is definetly going to be the toughest brackett. Already one upset with Hanson losing, plenty more to come.

8-4 total so far... I got Mortenson over Chan correct, so that's huge, especially since I have Mortenson winning the next round too.I have all of the 2nd round still alive, so that's good too.

Still trying to figure out why I picked Hansen, but was 6-2 in the Spades bracket.

Hopefully that Juanda loss hurt more people than just me... I knew I should have picked Mortenson over him in round 3, but I didn't want to risk that because Mortenson may not have even made the 2nd round.

The hearts division was brutal, I got just 3 of 8 right. Juanda losing hurts me big. So far 7/8 in spades, 3/8 in hearts.

The hearts division was brutal, I got just 3 of 8 right. Juanda losing hurts me big. So far 7/8 in spades, 3/8 in hearts.
Same here, with Juanda losing that closes out half of my hearts bracket already.6/8 Spades3/8 Hearts

7/8 in spades bracket but only 4/8 in hearts (ouch) Chan is gonna hurt me I had him deep...guess I got murdered on the orient express...ow...sorry...

Went 6/8 in spades and 5/8 in hearts. JJ losing hurts pretty bad, I had him going to the final four.
Same here man, it sucks just like last year Brunson sucks out on river to come back and win his first match(He rivered a straight last year against Billy Baxter).