PokerStars Game #1276816530: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2005/02/27 - 02:18:16 (ET)Table 'Hartmut' Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: BirdWings ($196.35 in chips)Seat 2: wearingred ($195 in chips)Seat 3: colonelsin ($93.95 in chips)Seat 4: BadgerPride ($157.95 in chips)Seat 5: lacman730 ($218.60 in chips)Seat 6: CROWAT2004 ($82.95 in chips)Seat 7: extrasmart4u ($227.45 in chips)Seat 8: WarCrimes ($245.35 in chips)Seat 9: omnic0n ($121.20 in chips)WarCrimes: posts small blind $1omnic0n: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to omnic0n [Ks Kc]BirdWings: foldswearingred: calls $2colonelsin: raises $4 to $6BadgerPride: foldslacman730: foldsCROWAT2004: foldsextrasmart4u: raises $14 to $20WarCrimes: foldsomnic0n: raises $30 to $50wearingred: foldscolonelsin: foldsextrasmart4u: raises $58 to $108omnic0n: raises $13.20 to $121.20 and is all-inextrasmart4u: calls $13.20*** FLOP *** [Th 5h 7s]*** TURN *** [Th 5h 7s] [3d]*** RIVER *** [Th 5h 7s 3d] [6c]*** SHOW DOWN ***omnic0n: shows [Ks Kc] (a pair of Kings)extrasmart4u: mucks handomnic0n collected $248.40 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $251.40 | Rake $3Board [Th 5h 7s 3d 6c]Seat 1: BirdWings folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: wearingred folded before FlopSeat 3: colonelsin folded before FlopSeat 4: BadgerPride folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: lacman730 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: CROWAT2004 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: extrasmart4u (button) mucked [* *]The way he played it...what do you think he had?Seat 8: WarCrimes (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: omnic0n (big blind) showed [Ks Kc] and won ($248.40) with a pair of Kings

I think he horrendously overplayed pocket Q's or J's. There isn't much information here to really draw a conclusion here, all we have to go on is his preflop play...

There are several reasonable possibilities here, and given that you're playing $1/$2 NL, that's hopefully all we can expect.He reraises in the late position, reraises again, but not enough to put you all-in (Odd), then calls your all-in.If you ask me, he has Jacks, Queens, or AK. AK is hopefully smart enough to fold to your second raise, which leaves Jacks or Queens.I'll say he has Queens.EDIT: Clearly my expectations of reasonable play are incorrect (And I wrote this before I saw the other replies).

I was thinking the same thing, because he was going from solid play to stupid play to solid play. I was hoping it was something like QQ JJ or even AK.....HoweverSeat 7: extrasmart4u (button) mucked [3c 2s]I think he either was:A) He was trying to make a moveB) Thinking he'd rather be lucky then good

I'm guessing B.If it were me, and i were making a move with that (And I wouldn't), I'm at least smart enough to figure out "whoops, he clearly has something with that second raise, I got caught and will fold this."And it does appear that expectations of reasonable play here are wrong.