After UB froze up today, I went back to check my account and I'm about $200 short.I was playing two tables when the server crashed, and I've sent a message to support about it.Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, are you missing money, or am I the only case of this happening?

I have almost had it. Their customer support is lame, and everytime I've tried to have a nice relaxing two table session the whole site freezes up.If I get my money back, I'm clearing their bonus and never going back. Has anyone else experienced a deficit in funds relating to UB freezing up today?

Is that about how much you had on the tables? I think I've heard of this before, and i don't remember any horror story endings.
Oddly, no it's not. I had exactly 180 apiece on two tables. It seems very odd to me that exactly 200 would be missing. It also says I have $0.00 on any real money tables, so apparently it just vanished.
The site's still not completely up. Give it a little longer before you flip out.
Regardless the problems have been going on for the last 5 days. I have not been able to complete a Sit and Go since then. Site/Server went down in the middle of 2 SnG. They prorate you on how many chips you had when it went out. They don't even refund the additional buy-in amount that goes to UB. I was playing there almost all the time. Needless to say, FCP can get my loot for now. I already had a chance to use FCP's live chat support which was fantastic!! Tim was helpful and what a fast and easy way to get answers. With UB you get email support and a response in 24 hours. Boo.
I can't find any tournaments going on today....was looking forward to playing an MTT, but I guess they're still down.
I wouldn't play any MTTs there for a while. There are millions of horror stories going on about their MTTs all over the net.As a matter of fact, everyone should stop playing there until they get their shit together.This is the email I got back:Dear Customer,Thank you for contacting us.As you are aware, we are having some technical difficulties. Our programming department is currently working on it and expects to have it resolved shortly.Due to the fact that many customers were experiencing log in issues as well as many unforeseen problems with the site, we unfortunately had to cancel a large portion of our scheduled tourneys. At this moment our tournaments department is reviewing all affected accounts in order to properly refund them or adjust them as deserved. As this is a complex process that needs to be addressed carefully,we would appreciate your patience while the process is completed.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your understanding.Regards,SidneyCustomer Service Department__________________________________Not once in my email did I say anything remotely close to "tournament." They aren't even reading the emails, it seems.

Ya their tournies are becoming troublesome. I just got this email about the site being down today.Dear nell789,As many of you know, we performed a major upgrade of the UltimateBet platform on March 1. This was the first step in shaping the future of UltimateBet for you, our valued players.Over the last few days we have encountered some site performance issues as we continue to tune the system. Also, some cashier functions have been performing at a much slower rate than normal. We are working hard to resolve all of these issues and thank you for your patience as we finish this upgrade. We are currently in the process of handling your Member Services requests as quickly as possible.UltimateBet is dedicated to providing its players with the best poker experience on the internet. You will have lots of great promotions to look forward to in the coming weeks, including your chance to win a share of a million dollars... For FREE! So hang in there for just a little longer... It will be worth the wait!UltimateBet Member Services

I got the same email. Have you sent a customer support email to them or did they just send this to everybody?
I haven't sent them anything, so they must've sent it to everybody
I haven't sent them anything, so they must've sent it to everybody
yeah its a general email sent out to everyone.