Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxCO ($100.64)Button ($25.80)SB ($24)Hero ($28.70)UTG ($23)MP ($50.05)Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond:, A:heart:. SB posts a blind of $0.10. UTG raises to $1, 3 folds, SB (poster) calls $0.90, Hero calls $0.75.Flop: ($3) 2:club:, J:diamond:, K:club: (3 players)SB bets $1, Hero raises to $4, UTG folds, SB calls $3.Turn: ($11) 7:heart: (2 players)SB bets $5, Hero calls $5.River: ($21) 3:club: (2 players)SB bets $5, Hero calls $5.Final Pot: $31What is the best move on the turn? Pushing if I think I have the best hand? Which I was pretty sure I did. What about my river call? Is it a spew at that point?Lucky **** turns over K3 of hearts.

dont post results...if you think you're ahead on this turn, you really should raise.the flop raise was good, and i don't see how a 7 could improve his hand. It kinda looks like he was just trying to get weak to get to a river cheap. I bet had he not improved he would have check called instead of leading.but i dont know his true donkness.eitherway, I think this is a safe turn to raise "most" of the time to take down the pot, or get more in when we are ahead of some sort of draw that is at very best 25-30% to hit now..that being QTc- Jordan

Well you cant re raise the turn w/o commiting.Its quite a weak lead, one I dont quite understand. Tough play to read.Quite a tricky play made for that limit.

Interesting play by villain. In the games I play, this kind of bet either means one of two things1.) Villian just made two pair.2.)Villian has a draw and wants to see the river for as cheap as possible.Raising here will commit you to call a decent sized bet on the river. I like raising to clear the confusion.

Interesting play by villain. In the games I play, this kind of bet either means one of two things1.) Villian just made two pair.2.)Villian has a draw and wants to see the river for as cheap as possible.Raising here will commit you to call a decent sized bet on the river. I like raising to clear the confusion.
bingo, bango, bongovince, that analysis is so good it made my testicle hurt