25 Random Cards

you let a guy deal you 25 random cards from the deck and you make 5 pat hands out of them leaving none outon the tv show he made two flushes two boats and a straight
I'll have to try this out sometime, but it certainly seems reasonable. You're working with a little less than half the deck, given enough time I'm sure I could make 5 hands better than a straight at least 7 out of 10.
I'll have to try this out sometime, but it certainly seems reasonable. You're working with a little less than half the deck, given enough time I'm sure I could make 5 hands better than a straight at least 7 out of 10.
I just did it. It took me a little bit to get the hands together though.To make it easier for everyone else who tries it, do all of your flushes first. Hopefully, you will have 4 (I only had 3, made it harder). Then sub out the suits in your flushes to make straights and full houses.Here were my cards:Qd, 6d, 8c, 7c, 4h, 3c, 5s, 8d, 9c, 8s, 9d, 9s, Th, Qc, 2c, Js, 2s, Qh, 4d, Ad, 5h, 5c, Ac, Qs, TcNow what would be harder is to try and get the same hands that I did... but now that I told you how I did it, I guess it wouldn't be too hard (esp. since I had a 4 of a kind).I got 3 flushes, a straight, and a 4 of a kind.

(304 Thang)It's a 304 thang let me see your body swang,,, swaaaang, Let me see your body move don't just sit there get your groove on, it's a 304 thang.Page Net nationwide on my side, never miss a beep from a freak with a big behind, who want to bump and grind with the bigga nigga, I need a hoe who's quick to lick a dicka, take a sip of Hennisy and Don Perion getting high with the nigga bone. Looking for the late night hype, Player Haters hugging on they hoe's so tight, trick of the month trickin on a stunt, Think Your the Mack cause your pockets on Phat. I'm the reel to reel, got the steel to deal and put my fist to your grill and wheel (Damn)Take your hoe to my honeycomb hideout, give her this mighty love then I slide out. I'm the wham bam thank you mamn king of the underground swing baby it's a 304 thang.It's a 304 thing let me see your body swing, swaaang. Let me see your body move don't just sit there get your groove on, it's a 304 thang.I'm just a nigga from the mother****ing What? Used to make ends with the birds and the bud. Before I made a demo, Before I rode a limo. They used to call me spin Paper to the pen. Beats to the tape, sitting in the studio, niggas trying to act it, but they never knew me though. Just me and Low Doe, never in the photo. He be low keyin Cherokeein. Now it's 94 and Am is the name, ****ing up the game, stepping in the lane. Niggas want to gang bang, but I want to make ends. **** a 64 put me in a Benz. With a red bone bad Mama Jamma, with the pumps in the bump like my nigga hammer. And it's real good coming with the California feel good swang, cause baby it's a 304 thang.It's a 304 thang let me see your body swang, swaaang, let me see your body move don't just sit there get your groove on, it's a 304 thang.Nigga who is you don't know about my crew, put you in a twist and it don't miss. To many to name but they don't want fame, just a piece of the game. And some want to get high but I get's fly. From the coast with the most to the best tye. And I can't forget about Chicago and Frisco. Houston where the ghetto boys is thick yo. Atlanta Ga where the players play now. 1 more beer for my niggas that's locked down, and all the rap super stars and they crews, you better get yours before they get you. And to the ladies I don't hate you but I love you. But a few of ya'll, yes I'm through with ya'll. So if you like what you hear let me see you say hoe. Cause Baby it's a 304 thang.It's a 304 thang let me see your body swang... Swannng, let me see your body move don't just sit there get your grooove on, it's a 304 thang.//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////To Jennifer Harmon. If she want's to get with me that's cool...My phone number is (210) 366-3485.I don't know if your still married to Marco... If you are then forget it... But if for some reaosn ya'll broke up I'd like to go out with you, give me a call you have my number.Jonathan Peace...(304 Thang)It's a 304 thang let me see your body swang,,, swaaaang, Let me see your body move don't just sit there get your groove on, it's a 304 thang.Page Net nationwide on my side, never miss a beep from a freak with a big behind, who want to bump and grind with the bigga nigga, I need a hoe who's quick to lick a dicka, take a sip of Hennisy and Don Perion getting high with the nigga bone. Looking for the late night hype, Player Haters hugging on they hoe's so tight, trick of the month trickin on a stunt, Think Your the Mack cause your pockets on Phat. I'm the reel to reel, got the steel to deal and put my fist to your grill and wheel (Damn)Take your hoe to my honeycomb hideout, give her this mighty love then I slide out. I'm the wham bam thank you mamn king of the underground swing baby it's a 304 thang.It's a 304 thing let me see your body swing, swaaang. Let me see your body move don't just sit there get your groove on, it's a 304 thang.I'm just a nigga from the mother****ing What? Used to make ends with the birds and the bud. Before I made a demo, Before I rode a limo. They used to call me spin Paper to the pen. Beats to the tape, sitting in the studio, niggas trying to act it, but they never knew me though. Just me and Low Doe, never in the photo. He be low keyin Cherokeein. Now it's 94 and Am is the name, ****ing up the game, stepping in the lane. Niggas want to gang bang, but I want to make ends. **** a 64 put me in a Benz. With a red bone bad Mama Jamma, with the pumps in the bump like my nigga hammer. And it's real good coming with the California feel good swang, cause baby it's a 304 thang.It's a 304 thang let me see your body swang, swaaang, let me see your body move don't just sit there get your groove on, it's a 304 thang.Nigga who is you don't know about my crew, put you in a twist and it don't miss. To many to name but they don't want fame, just a piece of the game. And some want to get high but I get's fly. From the coast with the most to the best tye. And I can't forget about Chicago and Frisco. Houston where the ghetto boys is thick yo. Atlanta Ga where the players play now. 1 more beer for my niggas that's locked down, and all the rap super stars and they crews, you better get yours before they get you. And to the ladies I don't hate you but I love you. But a few of ya'll, yes I'm through with ya'll. So if you like what you hear let me see you say hoe. Cause Baby it's a 304 thang.It's a 304 thang let me see your body swang... Swannng, let me see your body move don't just sit there get your grooove on, it's a 304 thang.//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////To Jennifer Harmon. If she want's to get with me that's cool...My phone number is (210) 366-3485.I don't know if your still married to Marco... If you are then forget it... But if for some reaosn ya'll broke up I'd like to go out with you, give me a call you have my number.Jonathan Peace...Jennifer where are you at?You've got my phone number so why don't you call me I'd like to get with you guys. I'd like to get with Daniel and the gang, the govonator and eveybody else. I'm a poker player but I'm not that good... I call to much and go all in too much... There is absolutly no chance that I'll win so you probably want to play with me cause you'll take all of my money... So you probably want to play with me cause I don't know what I'm doing.When I'm done with you you won't have so much as a nickel for a ciggareette.When I'm done with you you won't have so much as 2 dimes to make a phone call.When I'm done with you I'll do your hoe...When I'm done with you, don't think about the milkshake hoe, cause that's just not going to happen.So don't even think about it yo...Your friend in ChristJonathan KerrPauce.Jennifer where are you at?You've got my phone number so why don't you call me I'd like to get with you guys. I'd like to get with Daniel and the gang, the govonator and eveybody else. I'm a poker player but I'm not that good... I call to much and go all in too much... There is absolutly no chance that I'll win so you probably want to play with me cause you'll take all of my money... So you probably want to play with me cause I don't know what I'm doing.When I'm done with you you won't have so much as a nickel for a ciggareette.When I'm done with you you won't have so much as 2 dimes to make a phone call.When I'm done with you I'll do your hoe...When I'm done with you, don't think about the milkshake hoe, cause that's just not going to happen.So don't even think about it yo...Your friend in ChristJonathan KerrPauce.

Thanks for staying relevant. Bravo.AMG pwns, but not in this thread.

If she want to go out with me I'll take her out...I don't care what you do if you play poker I want to take you out to eat and shoot the shit... I'll be fkn gay if I have to. I love to play poker and I just wanted to say that the feat that Greg Raymer did at the World Series Tops what Dan Harrington did making 3 final tables in a row.To go through that many players is a real feat and I wish that guy luck... He's not a lucky player he's a good player... And I challenge anyone at anytime to play heads up with him and I guarentee they will lose... He's one of the best players I've ever seen and he get's called a lot with his good hands which makes you a good player...Maybe he was lucky to win the whole thing... But to go though 5,000+ players and to finish in the top 40 is a huge accomplisment... And I just wanted to say that I thought that black girls from England doesn't know how to play for even considering calling the other dude with aces with her KJ suited... If you do that you will be broke in a hurry...And I didn't like her Hollywood acting job at the world series... That is just unacceptable and you should have to act of your hand withins 5 or 10 minuits...None of this Hollywood acting jobs because you think you've got a hand... If you think you have a good hand ***** then get in the God Damn Pot and quit whining about the fact that you want to call.... Just get in the ****ing pot and quit whining.Please...By the way I think the rule that you can't cuss at the world series or do anything like that is total Bullshit and I will not play in the world series or any tournament where you can't cuss if that is the rule...If that is the ********* rule then I wll start my own tournament and call it the world series and it will be bigger than the tournament at Binions and Bigger than any tournament that they have ever had.That's just my 2 cents Thank You for your time Jonathan Kerr

*pointless babbling removed*
Listen, I don't know how up to par you are with your math skills, but I'll help you out anyway.Gun + You = Fun on a Friday night.
Listen, I don't know how up to par you are with your math skills, but I'll help you out anyway.Gun + You = Fun on a Friday night.
Seconded. Make it quick :club:

1st attempt-Cards drawn; 6h, Ac, Kc, Ks, Td, Ts, 7d, 9c, Ad, 8h, 7s, Ah, 4c, 8d, Qs, 5h, Qd, Qc, 9d, 3s, 4h, Js, 5d, 2c, AsHand 1- Ks Qs Js Ts 3s(Flush)Hand 2- Td 9d 8d 7d 5d(Flush)Hand 3- Kc Qc 9c 4c 2c(Flush)Hand 4- As Ad Ah Ac Qd(Quads)Hand 5- 8h 7s 6h 5h 4h(straight)2nd attempt-Cards drawn; 5d, 8s, 7d, Jh, Ts, Ah, Jd, 8c, Tc, As, Th, Qs, Js, 9d, 8d, 4d, Qc, Td, 4c, 7s, 6h, Ac, Qh, Kd, 3cHand 1- As Qs Js Ts 8s(Flush)Hand 2- Ac Qc Tc 8c 4c(Flush)Hand 3- Jd Td 9d 8d 7d(Straight Flush)Hand 4- Ah Kd Qh Jh Th(Straight)Hand 5- 3c 4d 5d 6h 7s(Straight)3rd attemptCards drawn; Qd, Ah, 4c, Qh, Kd, 6s, 4s, 6d, Td, 8s, 4d, Tc, Th, Ts, Ad, 6h, Js, 3h, As, Kh, 2h, 8h, 9c, 7h, 7sHand 1- Ad Kd Qd Td 6d(Flush)Hand 2- As Js 8s 7s 6s(Flush)Hand 3- 6h 7h 8h 9c Ts(Straight)Hand 4- Ah Kh Qh 3h 2h(Flush)Hand 5- Th Tc 4s 4c 4d(Full House)yeahworks

You guys are assholes bitch, and I've got 2 words for you the first one is, watch closely, the first one is gun, and the second word is YOU, cause your a u ****ing pussy and I would eat your shorts in a no limit game and you can't even compete with me because your gay and a faggot...So suck my dick nigga.Yours Truly Jonathan KerrThe best no limit player alive.Suck my dick bitch...You know you want to so why do you keep stalling... You want to go out with me, she want's to go out with me...And your all full of shit, and you can quote me on that,If you don't have anything good to say, I got an Idea for you bitch, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL HOE.LatersJ

You guys are assholes bitch, and I've got 2 words for you the first one is, watch closely, the first one is gun, and the second word is YOU,
So your comeback was exactly what I said, only in a more retarded fashion? Nice hand.I'm not going to derail this thread any further, and you should consider doing the same.

lets get back on track with the topic please. I don't want to lock this up, cause the OP is rather interestingedit: I want to note that fulldeck has already gotten two warnings over what he wrote yesterday/last night(in several threads). I've taken care of the situation already

lets get back on track with the topic please. I don't want to lock this up, cause the OP is rather interestingedit: I want to note that fulldeck has already gotten two warnings over what he wrote yesterday/last night(in several threads). I've taken care of the situation already
I don't see why people hate you. you seem to do a good job, IMO.
You guys are assholes bitch, and I've got 2 words for you the first one is, watch closely, the first one is gun, and the second word is YOU, cause your a u ****ing pussy and I would eat your shorts in a no limit game and you can't even compete with me because your gay and a faggot...So suck my dick nigga.Yours Truly Jonathan KerrThe best no limit player alive.Suck my dick bitch...You know you want to so why do you keep stalling... You want to go out with me, she want's to go out with me...And your all full of shit, and you can quote me on that,If you don't have anything good to say, I got an Idea for you bitch, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL HOE.LatersJ
I'd bet almost anything that this is a skinny white boy.