Thursday Super On Pp

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a NL tourney expert by any stretch, but was that A6 call a little loose, or was it just me?Sweet results though :club:
I don't think I could make that call. Can't argue with the results though.

It's about time you took the chips from that clown... He's been coming over the top of your raises for a while now...NH.That kvelerslange guy seems like a douche.kverlerslange is a retard negotiator... he's in no position for making a take it or leave it offer... lol... I would tell him to f off and bust him for 11K.- Zach

I literally busted out laughing.First hand back, he's gone. Pretty funny.
zim i think you should take 9k off the total left and then equally divide what is left three ways.
Agreed. You are all basically even in chips.- Zach
I know its a little late... but how would you like to be that guy thinking about the 3k you just pissed away in 30 seconds...19 in the bag...9 more to go... GL Zim

I've watched you since the FT, awesome job zim.That kev guy was completely retarded, I was talking to custom and said "oh man this guy is so dumb, I hope he goes out here" and then he did. He screwed himself out of 3k extra...dumbass.Anyway, GL!

GG Zim. Your biggest score to date, right? Great tourney. $20k = very nice cash.

Awesome. Do you play cash games on Party too or just the bigger tourneys?
I've been playing the 400 and 1k NL for about a year now... was playing 15/30 and 20/40.. but I just don't think I'm that good of a limit player. well, at least its much easier for me to make money at NL... whatever that means.
I've been playing the 400 and 1k NL for about a year now... was playing 15/30 and 20/40.. but I just don't think I'm that good of a limit player. well, at least its much easier for me to make money at NL... whatever that means.
Are you an O8 player? They recently opened some 30/60 games with the software upgrade and I must say that if you play at the right times they can be very good. The 15/30 games are basically good at all times. To be honest I haven't played a HE cash game in over 2 months.
Are you an O8 player? They recently opened some 30/60 games with the software upgrade and I must say that if you play at the right times they can be very good. The 15/30 games are basically good at all times. To be honest I haven't played a HE cash game in over 2 months.
HAHA, you're just lookin for another fish to donate... :club: and yes, if I played O8 that high, I would probably be the biggest fish in the game. I have very limited experience in O8.... PLO is a different story... but as you know, its an entirely different animal. Let's work on taking down the FCPFC.... tell Kdawg to get on this biotch.
HAHA, you're just lookin for another fish to donate... :D and yes, if I played O8 that high, I would probably be the biggest fish in the game. I have very limited experience in O8.... PLO is a different story... but as you know, its an entirely different animal. Let's work on taking down the FCPFC.... tell Kdawg to get on this biotch.
Lol, another fish wouldn't be a bad thing :club: But seriously I was just wondering if you played O8 games at party too.As for the FCPFC I have no clue what is going on. I played once, and then Keith PMed me on Tuesday asking if I could play, but something came up like an hour before game time and I missed it. Meh, I wish I could take it more seriously...

Zimmer,awesome dude.cinci and I were on IM railing you.I caught from about 21 players down.I gotta go to bed so not reading thread..I couldnt watch and post/read same time..I'm slow that way... so this has likely been discussedOn the Ad 6d Button raise, and SB moves all in..what a call. I was chatting with Cinci... "Zim's caaling, he puts SB on nothing, and figures resteal.. Zimmm too low, has to call,.. Zimm playing to win..."when I saw A6s,..i was like.. "oh snap!"..then bam!.. and you are right back in it!Good deal making for you, although, we all know your were at least 60/40 to win even with 3rd stack.I for one hate you!.. :club: