kidpoker playing $500-$1000 right now

Anybody else think daniel is outmatched here?
Not at all. I think there is some good play here. ATW did catch some cards to win big pots.
AllTheWomen= Patrick Antonius I believe
Again? Somebody put in the yellow smiley guy banging his headagainst the brick wall. lol.As an aside, Smoke, how's the FC going?I'm waitin for my next chance to play....

Why is DN talking with this guy? It is so obvious what he is trying to do... Daniel is smarter than that. Something has got to be up... Either this is a set-up or Daniel is feeling guilty/insecure about something.

This dude who was watching the game was going off about how Daniel is all talk. He said DN does no charity... only gives money. Is fake and is about to end his 15 minutes of fame... that is the general idea but it keeps on going... over and over and over. DN just sat there and took it for some reason when there was really no way he could reply to this guys stupid comments (even though he tried). Finally DN just left the table. This conversation was going on way too long. Kinda strange...

That dude had some serious issues, but it made for a funny as hell conversation.The dude was trying to bust on Daniel for being an overrated phony who thinks he's a star just because he has money or something, and then it got into some line about how DN doesn't do enough for charity, that donating loads of money wasn't enough and that Barry is a better person or something. The guy was demanding that DN start coaching little league... :roll: Wierd and hilarious.

Among other things, apparentheir spent over a half hour lecturing DN about how much he DOESN'T do for children.DN offered more then once to take on apparentheir at any stakes they wanted and the challenge was ignored.DN ended at about 32k if memory serves (and it probably doesn't), and at least once added 11k chips to a low stack of his.