party super monday

well i just want to say i think it was awesome that we actually got some civil discussion on a thread here. good job guys. also cane i agree with you. i didnt intend to sound like an ass if i did. i think the bust you gave was much needed.also what table is our chip leader at. i cant seem to find it my lobby isnt loading the names up right now

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lost a race before the break, 99 to Q 10...he moved in from the button with Q 10 for 16kish, i called out of the big blind and he spiked the Q... down to 30k on table 1 still

hey future... u card dead or what?
nah im sure he decided to take some time off and maybe rub one out.
lol.. big time.. every pot I try to get too is already conteested by early pos. players... ugh!
Nice chip upHUGE hand.. glad those 6s held...

im down to the final 24 in the 10k guarenteed on bodog, 2nd in chips, these people are terrible.i know no one is gonna watch cuz there's 45k at stake, so im just gonna watch both and hope to take in my 2500 prize

im down to the final so im just gonna watch both and hope to take in my 2500 prize
Id recommend closing whatever railing youre doing and trying to take your tourney down.GL though. :club:
meh, ill support the big tourney win. its only bodog competition (=
thank you thank you.. had 4s when the guy had Q 10.. he is solid but i shoulda came over the top .. woulda took the pot down on the flop if not before... oh well.. live and learn
you and everyone else watching knew you made the right play...decisions not results...Nh with the JJx board...

Roland62 who is at your table was who I beat heads up in the 35K today. I played with him on several tables and he was VERY aggressive. Not sure if he will change up due to the bigger tourney but something to keep in mind.

sad to say. Mr.. Bax has been eliminated:(
Damn, I wanted an FCP, Bax showdown for all the marbles. Okay, man I have to get some sleep. Good Luck. I expect to see your name at the top when I wake up in the morning.